Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Amare going bonkers, dropping 30 regularly, Knicks beat Wolves Dec 6

Stoudemire scores 34, Knicks win fifth straight -- The AP reports: Amare Stoudemire scored 34 points to lead the surging Knicks to their fifth straight victory, 121-114 over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday night. Wilson Chandler added 21 points and Raymond Felton had 18 points and 11 assists for the Knicks, who won for the 10th time in 11 games and improved to 13-9, the first time they’ve been four games over .500 since finishing the 2000-01 season with a 48-34 record... Kevin Love had 33 points and 15 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who duplicated the sizzling start they had in a victory over Cleveland on Saturday but didn’t have the defense to make it stand up. Michael Beasley, who missed that victory with a sprained ankle, returned and scored 25.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz17R2OfmrG
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amare going bonkers, dropping 30 regularly, Knicks beat Wolves Dec 6

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amare going bonkers, dropping 30 regularly, Knicks beat Wolves Dec 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
If he can get us to 50+ wins though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

so early for that.. i hope the fans dont make chanting MVP an nightly thing
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
so early for that.. i hope the fans dont make chanting MVP an nightly thing
He is playing like one though.

But the true test of the season comes in the next few days.

Just about all teams with winning records.

I'm loving Stat's leadership, which I didn't think he had of this magnitude.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was thinkin of makin T-Shirts for when LeBitch comes sayin "If you can't beat em'...Bron em' " and goin to the game but I went on stubhub and the cheapest ticket is $95 and that's like somewhere in the janitor's closet.

And I usually go bonkers when I see ppl makin these early declarations when we've only played a few games against some bum teams BUT if you had to vote now,he would be the MVP.With LeBrick and Wade ironing things out, Kobe playing inconsistent,Durant somewhat hampered with injury and no1 else stepping up as a superstar...Amare really is the MVP so far.Only other players I'd make a case for are Deron Williams and Monta Ellis.

Last edited by franchize : 12-09-2010 at 09:53 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #7
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I was thinkin of makin T-Shirts for when LeBitch comes sayin "If you can't beat em'...Bron em' " and goin to the game but I went on stubhub and the cheapest ticket is $95 and that's like somewhere in the janitor's closet.

And I usually go bonkers when I see ppl makin these early declarations when we've only played a few games against some bum teams BUT if you had to vote now,he would be the MVP.With LeBrick and Wade ironing things out, Kobe playing inconsistent,Durant somewhat hampered with injury and no1 else stepping up as a superstar...Amare really is the MVP so far.Only other players I'd make a case for are Deron Williams and Monta Ellis.

Dwight and Dirk are up there as well.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

O yea...ur right...Dirk has been getting busy.Plus the Mavs are better than us
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I made a thread that basically starting this ish discussion wether or not amare is a mvp canidate but my belief has changed. Yesterday and other games he won't play Defense or contest shots because he'll be afraid to foul out.. Yesterday he had players like Calderon and Bayless just drive on him and finish weak shots on him.. I mean Bargs yesterday had 41 points..

I love what Amare is doing but he needs to stop being such a complete ballhog at times.. I hate it when he takes those deep 2's after a crossover or something, scary thing is that he's making it...
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: