Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default I didn't know English cuisine was slop...

I knew that English cuisine was bland and consisted of pie and slop. Slop that you would find in poor southern states here in America but even they get more credit than that for their delicious BBQ. I was watching a show on Vice, and the guy went to local traditional English food and consisted of pies and slop. A sandwich consisting of french fries in the middle with some gravy.

Although I love Indian food such as the many curry's but it is kind of said when they sad the English consume more curry then their very own crap.

Dry ass, bland pie...

The good thing I heard is that London is one of THE most diverse cities in the world and thank goodness for the many different cuisine there.

Default Re: I didn't know English cuisine was slop...

english food is nasty man, but you are right London is great for international food. try Brick lane for great cheap indian restaurants. keep in mind that the further down the street you go, the better the prices.

NBA Superstar

minus the fried blood or whatever that black shit is on the breakfast plate, those meals look good to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    minus the fried blood or whatever that black shit is on the breakfast plate, those meals look good to me.
    Don't get me wrong I will probably clean that breakfast plate.

NBA Legend

It's bad by comparison to virtually any other cultural cuisine, but it's not like you won't eat it if you're hungry. It's just plain and lame.

Banned

The Fish and Chips, THE staple when you think of English cuisine. I love it and eat it myself but I tend to use a bunch of tarter sauce and vinegar to give it some taste. Dry as hell and you have to be drunk to eat it especially in how it is served. This dish is best served with a fantastic sauce. That is what separates on fish and chips versus the other.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I knew that English cuisine was bland and consisted of pie and slop. Slop that you would find in poor southern states here in America but even they get more credit than that for their delicious BBQ. I was watching a show on Vice, and the guy went to local traditional English food and consisted of pies and slop. A sandwich consisting of french fries in the middle with some gravy.

Although I love Indian food such as the many curry's but it is kind of said when they sad the English consume more curry then their very own crap.

Dry ass, bland pie...

The good thing I heard is that London is one of THE most diverse cities in the world and thank goodness for the many different cuisine there.
    Wait, are you criticizing English food based on a documentary you saw? Did they tell you that pie was dry?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Wait, are you criticizing English food based on a documentary you saw? Did they tell you that pie was dry?
    You can tell when they cut it in half and not only that, they had to drench it with some sauce.

Looks like cafeteria food to me.

The Chip Butty...that is a dry ass sandwich
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 03-17-2014 at 03:16 PM.

lived in england for three years, and damn man the breakfast was good

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

english people don't seem to have the same passion for cooking as other western europeans.

But tonight is corned beef day. I love corned beef and cabbage. That's kind of english i guess?

English cuisine? Such a thing exists? I thought they only ate black pudding and fish and chips

first picture is disgusting...........no wonder they are so pale and pasty........fukking gross !

and what is that black stuff, a zorro mask ! ? laying on top of a old pusssy ?........

and then you got not ripe green tomatos, 2 cut off swine cocks......served with puke !

Dunking on everybody in the park

English food is known and respected around the world.

Not enough fat and salt for you obese Americans?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    first picture is disgusting...........no wonder they are so pale and pasty........fukking gross !

and what is that black stuff, a zorro mask ! ? laying on top of a old pusssy ?........
    I would rather be pale and pasty than a beach whale.