Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: 2 of the worst FMVPs of all time, 2 years in a row

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Honestly I can understand Kawhi getting it. He's like Bruce Bowen meets Shawn Marion for a team that had no super stars and he kind of turned it on in the second half of the series... But how does the MVP of the season and best player on the Warriors not win Finals MVP? lol... I'm surprised. Iguodala was good no doubt but idk.
    Yeah, and also....Leonard's stats and Duncan's stats weren't that far off. Both around 15PPG...Duncan had a 10RPG and more consistent but Kawhi had the bigger impact on the final 3 games(all wins).

Iggy's and Curry's stats were huge gap. Curry still posted MVP-like numbers while being double teamed every single possession.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    When Iguodala was in, LeBron shot 38% and the Cavs were -55. When he sat, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were +30 - ESPN

C'mon, they couldn't at least make it CO-MVPs for Curry and Iggy? I mean curry nailed a couple big shots at the end of Game 6. And the amount of attention he commands is astounding. Iggy got a lot of good looks thanks to Curry. I would've gave it to Curry, he has been the best player throughout the year afterall, and it's not like he shit the bed this game either.

Well Iggy deserved it anyways.