Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant

Default Kobe Bryant

Damn, how things have changed. It's sad to see how much people enjoy any mistake Bryant makes. Personally, I'm guilty of doing this in the past, but I realized just how dumb it was. I was just pissed at his fans, but that is a pretty dumb excuse when you think about it. Sorry, doesn't matter how big of a LeBron fan I may be, there is no replacing Kobe. He is THE CLOSEST THING WE'VE witnessed to MJ. Take away the titles, other accolades, etc. and it still doesn't matter. We should appreciate this guy instead of looking for any opportunity to bring him down. When he's gone, the haters will miss him too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant

You're my favorite LeBron stan, bro. I think i've told you that many times.

I love you so much because you keep it one hunnid.

That's why people hate him. People were saying there will never be another MJ yet Kobe 3-peated while MJ had his struggle comeback on the Wizards and dropped 55 on him to send him to retirement. It's what got all them people mad and they couldn't wait for Kobe to slip & fall. Now they are hating on an old Kobe that's just coming back from injury...pathetic and classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You're my favorite LeBron stan, bro. I think i've told you that many times.

I love you so much because you keep it one hunnid.
    Always Brodie

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Kobe will always get hated on even if he wins 1000 rings because the haters will always be bitter that this guy raped that white girl, a beloved friend, family, or relative of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Damn, how things have changed. It's sad to see how much people enjoy any mistake Bryant makes. Personally, I'm guilty of doing this in the past, but I realized just how dumb it was. I was just pissed at his fans, but that is a pretty dumb excuse when you think about it. Sorry, doesn't matter how big of a LeBron fan I may be, there is no replacing Kobe. He is THE CLOSEST THING WE'VE witnessed to MJ. Take away the titles, other accolades, etc. and it still doesn't matter. We should appreciate this guy instead of looking for any opportunity to bring him down. When he's gone, the haters will miss him too.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    That's why people hate him. People were saying there will never be another MJ yet Kobe 3-peated while MJ had his struggle comeback on the Wizards and dropped 55 on him to send him to retirement. It's what got all them people mad and they couldn't wait for Kobe to slip & fall. Now they are hating on an old Kobe that's just coming back from injury...pathetic and classless.
    Pretty much bro. I'm glad I didn't get influenced by tbe majority. I sat back and realized Bryant is one of a kind. Why st back and hate or wish for the worst. Im just gonna enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by orange_chicken
    Kobe will always get hated on even if he wins 1000 rings because the haters will always be bitter that this guy raped that white girl, a beloved friend, family, or relative of theirs.
    Million dollar athlete (already married to a beautiful woman) is gonna commit rape. Pull your hater glasses down and quit being so naive. Oh and the rape victim had multiple male semen on her underwear. Think I'll stick with Kobe on this one.

this year is going to be great what with all the bryant lowlights and shitty play .. he's gonna take a massive beating on here .. it will be fun

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Why are you so butt hurt at the fact that your daddy Kobe committed rape? Chill kid your idol is a rapist but he's still better than Mr. I'm-Coming-Home

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Million dollar athlete (already married to a beautiful woman) is gonna commit rape. Pull your hater glasses down and quit being so naive. Oh and the rape victim had multiple male semen on her underwear. Think I'll stick with Kobe on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

So salty.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

I (as a Kobe stan)thinks kobe should retire. he's my favourite player and all but watching him in this season potentially getting schooled by nobody's (JUST BECAUSE OF HIS AGE AND INJURIES) is not something i really want to see.

he'd literally sht on all his matchups if he was in his prime. but its over for him in a way that he's all the chip. If he can't compete for the chip then there is no point in playing. and i personally dont believe he's going to win it.

hes got nothing left to prove and i just wish he'd just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    I (as a Kobe stan)thinks kobe should retire. he's my favourite player and all but watching him in this season potentially getting schooled by nobody's (JUST BECAUSE OF HIS AGE AND INJURIES) is not something i really want to see.

he'd literally sht on all his matchups if he was in his prime. but its over for him in a way that he's all the chip. If he can't compete for the chip then there is no point in playing. and i personally dont believe he's going to win it.

hes got nothing left to prove and i just wish he'd just let it go.
    I don't know some people think he's done he isn't. Yes, he has lost some quickness, speed, and athleticism, due to age and injuries, but being top 15 player is still possible.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    I don't know some people think he's done he isn't. Yes, he has lost some quickness, speed, and athleticism, due to age and injuries, but being top 15 player is still possible.
    the fact that you just said that is why.........

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    the fact that you just said that is why.........
    Lol game one of NBA season and you already counting him out how about giving him some time until December weather or not he's done. At least enough time when he gets his legs underneath him strength wise. The guy hasn't played since Dec of last season if your professional athlete you'll have rust being out that long. BTW Kobe had 16 points at halftime with 46% shooting.