Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: I'm up for a 3 peat repeat....

A lot of people own the Bransvestites, but OP may take the cake.

He makes them deal with reality and they HATE reality.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    A lot of people own the Bransvestite, but OP may take the cake.

so do you

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    so do you
    I own my reality.

Bransvestites run from it and become pathological liars.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    A lot of people own the Bransvestites, but OP may take the cake.

And the icing on the cake that really makes their blood boil is this fact:

If Cavs win, then my hometown wins and many of my friends and family will be happy that Cleveland won a chip. My friends and family in good moods means only good things for me and my hometown city. Lebron still remains 3/7 with an overall loser finals record that had to be acquired via collusion to a stacked east team in a weak east conference.

If Cavs lose, lebron goes 2/7, leaves Cleveland, Curry either goes on his way for a 3 peat or KD and WB get rings resulting in Bron not preventing shit, and I get my team back. With curry going 2/2, he will be on pace to match MJ and that would make me very happy watching someone do what MJ did in the finals TWICE in my lifetime.

Either way, I coming out of these finals a winner and the branstans absolutely HATE it!

NBA fans who grew up in Cleveland and watched and appreciated MJ do what he did LIVE have a fanhood that is untouchable for life in this sport. There is literally no scenario in which we don't go to sleep happy or wake up happy.

Now if ever the Cavs won a chip with Lebron not on the squad... well that's just a cherry on top of the already tasty icing.

It ONLY get's better for me as a fan of this game and I stay WINNING!

If there was one image to summarize my thoughts to a letard stan it's this:

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin

If Cavs win, then my hometown wins and many of my friends and family will be happy that Cleveland won a chip. My friends and family in good moods means only good things for me and my hometown city. Lebron still remains 3/7 with an overall loser finals record that had to be acquired via collusion to a stacked east team in a weak east conference.

If Cavs lose, lebron goes 2/7, leaves Cleveland, Curry either goes on his way for a 3 peat or KD and WB get rings resulting in Bron not preventing shit, and I get my team back. With curry going 2/2, he will be on pace to match MJ and that would make me very happy watching someone do what MJ did in the finals TWICE in my lifetime.

Either way, I coming out of these finals a winner and the branstans absolutely HATE it!

NBA fans who grew up in Cleveland and watched and appreciated MJ do what he did LIVE have a fanhood that is untouchable for life in this sport. There is literally no scenario in which we don't go to sleep happy or wake up happy.

Now if ever the Cavs won a chip with Lebron not on the squad... well that's just a cherry on top of the already tasty icing.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    No, getting back to the real world is logging off ISH and and making me my egg mcmuffin, bitchboy

Op got bodied

Lebron losing? tell me something new

Tolerant Liberals

Called it!

NBA Superstar

Called it!
    Come on now fella

At least acknowledge the shit you talked about Lebron and how he'd never win one there.

You can be happy for your family and whoever is celebrating this title...but YOU were wrong brother.

I mean...you talked MAD shit.

All good though. Happy for them up in Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Can't handle the truth, huh?
    jordon't stans stay losing

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Come on now fella

At least acknowledge the shit you talked about Lebron and how he'd never win one there.

You can be happy for your family and whoever is celebrating this title...but YOU were wrong brother.

I mean...you talked MAD shit.

All good though. Happy for them up in Cleveland
    I lived there for over 27 years and I'm entitled to talk mad shit before the win. Everyone in Cleveland was doing the same shit. It's what we do and how we talk about our city after a 52 year drought. This shit is so surreal right now that I don't even know what we are going to do. We aren't used to being winners. Luckily I'm just a stone throw away still in Ohio and can calm the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    jordon't stans stay losing
    This doesn't even make sense lol? How can Jordan fans stay losing when he's still the 6/6 GOAT?

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

I lived there for over 27 years and I'm entitled to talk mad shit before the win. Everyone in Cleveland was doing the same shit. It's what we do and how we talk about our city after a 52 year drought. This shit is so surreal right now that I don't even know what we are going to do. We aren't used to being winners. Luckily I'm just a stone throw away still in Ohio and can calm the storm.
    You aren't entitled to anything you piece of shit, why do you keep saying "we"? Do you have some type of sock puppet you converse with in your basement?

Lebron fam stay WINNING!