Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Uncharted 3 Beta

It JUST came out like 2 minutes ago for PS Plus users. Theres a Duke Nukem Forever Demo and Motorstorm Apocalypse demo as well, but who cares.

This will be going on for 3 weeks. There will be a cycling through the weeks of the playlists and maps. Here that is.

June 28 to July 3 Gametypes:
Team Deathmatch, Plunder, Three Team Deathmatch, Hardcore, Co-op Arena
Maps:
Airstrip, Chateau

July 4 to July 9 Gametypes:
Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Team Objective, Hardcore, Co-op Hunter
Maps:
Airstrip, Chateau

July 10 to July 14 Gametypes:
Team Deathmatch, Plunder, Three Team Deathmatch, Hardcore, Co-op Adventure,
Co-op Arena
Maps:
Airstrip, Yemen

Whose gonna be playing this? Who already has this game on preorder?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Uncharted 3 Beta

Downloading Now!
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Servers are rather bad and already crashed for me.

Beware of this for the first few days.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Servers are rather bad and already crashed for me.

Beware of this for the first few days.

how does it play?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
Maniak
Maniak

Good question. I never got to play it because the servers were down for me then I went out with a friend.

But from what I did, there is some emblem customization. Thers a border layer, then a background layer, then 2 symbol layers. You might be able to get more symbols, idk. From what I saw, you couldn't move the images around at all, so that was pretty weird.

You can change the appearance of your regular character and your villain character for online. Theres some unlockable costume bits as you level up and i think do some challenges as well.

Theres quite a few modes, including an new hardcore one, which has no perks(called boosters in the game) and none of some other stuff, and probably less health.

Oh yeah, boosters. You get money to buy these things called boosters, which are perks. You have 2 slots. Then theres some other slot thing. You can get an RPG(I think thats what it was) right off the bat to put in there, but as you level up theres more things.

Thats really all I know. I don't know the max level, how much of that was in UC 2, and how the game actually plays.

With all these new features, I'd assume maybe the multiplayer is more of a frontrunner in this game over the campaign. Maybe not though...
Old 07-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #6
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Loving the beta so far. I like all the new things the added, with the custimization and everything else.

@Maniak, Don't worry about the campaign not being focused on as much. They have added a lot of new elements to that as well including water, fire and sand playing a major role in Drake's adventure.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: