Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 01:38 PM   #1
3ball
NBA Legend
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 18,230
Default Draymond is wrong

Before getting Durant, the Warriors had just lost to the biggest underdog in history, literally - another one of Lebron's garbage casts that he dragged to the Finals due to a weak East

Only when the Warriors got Durant, could they beat a healthy version of Lebron's garbage, record underdog casts

Those are the facts.. Sorry Warriors fans
3ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
kennethgriffen
NBA sixth man of the year
 
kennethgriffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: ISH Legend since 2009
Posts: 7,264
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

i think the warriors easly win if not for that game 5 suspension. even game 6 was suspect with curry fouling out on touch shit for half of them


and theres no big 3 cavs standing in their way if they didn't have durant


they could win without him easly... the 2016 warriors in todays league would wreck shit


and i'm a huge durant supporter/curry hater. just speaking the truth
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #3
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6,826
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

OP doesn't watch basketball. POV = irrelevant.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #4
3ball
NBA Legend
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 18,230
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen

I think the warriors easly win if not for that game 5 suspension. even game 6 was suspect with curry fouling out on touch shit for half of them


and theres no big 3 cavs standing in their way if they didn't have durant


they could win without him easly... the 2016 warriors in todays league would wreck shit
I used to think that too because I wanted to.. like a lot of people

But it actually makes no sense

A 1 game suspension causes 3 straight losses to the biggest underdog in history??? 2 at home? Sorry, makes no sense

The reality is that curry/klay/dray were never THAT formidable.. Lebron/Kyrie/Love compare very wel, and are probably better and tougher overall.. hence the warriors running out of gas, and the underdog Cavs beating them like a big brother.. they needed Durant to make them juggernaut
3ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
SouBeachTalents
Pippen > Ingraham
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 13,894
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

"Dat boy Bron got a young Scottie Pippen on his team. A playmaker. A great defender! All any man could want in a sidekick. Be no surprise if they beat the Warriors with 5 all stars. He got the next "Loooooooong" Scottie Pippen! You know why they call him long right? Madonna do! He better win now with this stud!"





Turn around and:



"Young Scottie Pippen wasnt shit! How was Jordan supposed to win with young Scottie Pippen?! Scottie Pippen once pissed himself before a key game 5 then went 2-27 with 9 turnovers and 8 fouls. Yes 8! Jordan let him borrow two of his and he still couldnt finish the game. Craig Ehlo was blowing by that flat footed moose face bitch like a Camaro vs a Geo and all little Scotty "Migraine" Pippen could do is foul that slow white man as he laid it in. I tell you that long faced ***** cost my man 4 rings personally."




Next its


"Oh boy! Bron bron got decorated veterans on defense. Tyson? Mcgee? Champions. Winning mentality. 18 year veteran and a guy who just soaked up that winning culture in Golden State. Thats how it work see. He played with all them winners. Won rings. Brings that winning mindset to LA. You can smell the success coming off them two! Bitch got no excuses. Easy road."


Same day:






"Dennis Rodman, Bill Cartwright, and Robert Parish were 137 years old when Jordan had em. Bill was 12 years in when Jordan got him! His all star days long past. Robert Parish died in the second quarter vs the Hornets in 1997. Jordan brought him back. Pulled him away from the light himself. Dont get me started on Rodman. 2 time DPOY? 2 time champ when he got to the Bulls? Them rings dont count. He was a role player on the Pistons. What you think you just soak up being a winner because you played on a team that was good no matter what? ***** learn the game. Jordan aint have no help inside."





One week its:







"These days you cant play defense! All that spacing! These numbers dont mean shit. Cant compare it to my day. I once asked Larry Bird what todays numbers mean and you know what he said? He said everybody in the NBA gets 17 points when they check in the game. Dont even look at these numbers. Packed paints? That was defense. I once saw Terrence "Bumrusha" Jones hit Michael Jordan directly in the left canine with a pillowcase full of door knobs on a drive and what the ref say? Ref aint say nothin cause we aint have no refs! We called our own fouls! Jordan thanked Terrence for the motivation in mid air and finished the play. We used to call that a And-None cause you aint get no free throw! I swear these boys today is soft as a jello titty. These numbers dont mean shit. All this damn scoring...."



Two days later










"Bron got 2 17ppg scorers. More than Mike had. Thats better help. The points make them great help. Them points count now. Jordan couldnt get 17 points from 2 teammates. That means this is a better team!"
SouBeachTalents is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,076
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
I used to think that too because I wanted to.. like a lot of people

But it actually makes no sense

A 1 game suspension causes 3 straight losses to the biggest underdog in history??? 2 at home? Sorry, makes no sense

The reality is that curry/klay/dray were never THAT formidable.. Lebron/Kyrie/Love compare very wel, and are probably better and tougher overall.. hence the warriors running out of gas, and the underdog Cavs beating them like a big brother.. they needed Durant to make them juggernaut

They lost that series because Harrison Barnes forgot how to play basketball.

The problem with your idea is that you aren't realizing that they were going to replace Barnes with a better player / fit...it wasn't Durant or nothing.

Seriously, go back and watch the final 3 games of the series...Barnes was awful on both ends.

They did not need Durant to make them a juggernaut...they won a title and then set the wins record without him...

They needed to upgrade from Barnes to continue that level of greatness...and that isn't very hard to find.
DMAVS41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #7
3ball
NBA Legend
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 18,230
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
OP doesn't watch basketball. POV = irrelevant.
You only need to read the headlines to know the facts:


"Warriors lose to biggest underdog in history"

"Warriors lose 3 games in a row to lose the series"


And the facts are common knowledge - Lebron dragged a weak cast to the Finals that was the biggest underdog in history, and that team beat the warriors.. so those Warriors' weren't that great and got exposed
3ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #8
Real Cavs Fan
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 105
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

I agree. The 73 win Warrior team needed to add the second best player in the league just to compete with LeBron James and a bunch of scrubs. I used to think Jordan was the greatest but now there is no doubt that James is the GOAT.
Real Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:01 PM   #9
TheImmortal
King James
 
TheImmortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dominance
Posts: 1,715
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Draymond Green has never played good individual defense against LeBron.. Bron has his number. Green just cannot handle being a primary defender against an elite scorer (perimeter player). He'd be thrown out by the 3rd quarter as he's flustered by the lack of calls in his favor.


Also.. this guy has no chill button.. always on the edge. A guy like Shane Battier is a much better no stat All-Star. No question. Replace Battier his prime for Green and they improve imo.


Curry shrank when the going got tough in the playoffs.. Got muscled up by Delly. Guys like Shumpert can guard him quite well also with playoff rules. Klay Thompson is like his son and can't play well when daddy doesn't play well.. Warriors = trash without Durant. Front runners.

If Durant leaves.. they'll be the Raptors of the East with DeRozan / Blazers.

3ball as usual is spot on with his analysis.
TheImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:01 PM   #10
3ball
NBA Legend
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 18,230
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41

They lost that series because Harrison Barnes forgot how to play basketball.

The problem with your idea is that you aren't realizing that they were going to replace Barnes with a better player / fit...it wasn't Durant or nothing.

Seriously, go back and watch the final 3 games of the series...Barnes was awful on both ends.

They did not need Durant to make them a juggernaut...they won a title and then set the wins record without him...

They needed to upgrade from Barnes to continue that level of greatness...and that isn't very hard to find.

The bolded above is the kind of response that makes me know I must be right

So Harrison Barnes was the difference in the series?

That means the Warriors weren't good enough and needed an upgrade at SF to beat the lebron's weak cast/biggest underdog in Finals history

So they weren't that great as the OP states - thanks for making my point DMAVS
3ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #11
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30,076
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
The bolded above is the kind of response that makes me know I must be right

So Harrison Barnes was the difference in the series?

That means the Warriors weren't good enough and needed an upgrade at SF to beat the lebron's weak cast/biggest underdog in Finals history

So they weren't that great as the OP states - thanks for making my point DMAVS

There were many reasons they lost the last 3 games, but the biggest one was Barnes.

You just don't know what happened because you are an idiot.

The fact that you think a proven championship core that just set the wins record isn't good because they lost to one of the best players of all time...is just hilarious.

No, I'm not proving your point...I'm simply pointing out that when a key player on a team playing roughly 30 minutes a game...shoots 16% from the field...it really matters.

I owned you in the other thread and you ran away...and I'll do it again here.



Also, who is saying that Lebron's cast was terrible in 16? It certainly wasn't the best ever, but it wasn't really bad either.

But, sadly again, if you adopt that they were garbage...it works against you...because nobody with a brain thinks the 16 Warriors were anything other than a great team.

Last edited by DMAVS41 : 11-16-2018 at 02:27 PM.
DMAVS41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #12
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 22,943
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

So LeBron’s cast was garbage in 2016 now?

Got it.



Rings with garbage casts

LeBron: 1

Jordan: 0



RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #13
Stephonit
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 601
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Before getting Durant, the Warriors had just lost to the biggest underdog in history, literally - another one of Lebron's garbage casts that he dragged to the Finals due to a weak East

Only when the Warriors got Durant, could they beat a healthy version of Lebron's garbage, record underdog casts

Those are the facts.. Sorry Warriors fans


Underdog LeBron's garbage casts? Did you know that in Sports Illustrated's 2015 Top 100 NBA Players list that they ranked Kevin Love ahead of Steph Curry? That Kyrie was considered a top 20ish player? Meanwhile Klay wasn't top 50 and Draymond wasn't top 100. But the Cavs were the underdogs?

Everything else you say is similarly false. The Warriors beat the healthy Cavs during the regular season games so bad that LeBron had his team's coach fired.

What's closer to the truth is that LeBron never beat a healthy full-strength Warriors team.
Stephonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #14
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6,826
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephonit
Underdog LeBron's garbage casts? Did you know that in Sports Illustrated's 2015 Top 100 NBA Players list that they ranked Kevin Love ahead of Steph Curry? That Kyrie was considered a top 20ish player? Meanwhile Klay wasn't top 50 and Draymond wasn't top 100. But the Cavs were the underdogs?

Everything else you say is similarly false. The Warriors beat the healthy Cavs during the regular season games so bad that LeBron had his team's coach fired.

What's closer to the truth is that LeBron never beat a healthy full-strength Warriors team.
You're new here, but you're addressing a guy who has already stated he doesn't watch basketball this decade.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:25 PM   #15
Stephonit
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 601
Default Re: Draymond is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
You're new here, but you're addressing a guy who has already stated he doesn't watch basketball this decade.

Thanks for the words of warningóbut I know he's a troll.

I just wanted to practice using arguments in my stockpile.
Stephonit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy