Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Blue Dream

I've never slept well my entire life, because I have an overactive brain (I take multitasking to a new level). Over the years I've tried many different methods; meditation, over-the-counter drugs, prescription drugs, counting sheep... and I finally settled on smoking Marijuana to help me sleep. The reason it's so effective (IMO) is that it isn't a drug induced sleep, and there are no side effects. It simply helps to slow my thoughts down so that I can relax and sleep (I still only sleep max 5-6 hours).

So, I'm constantly looking for new strands that provide the desired effects (relax/sleep), and last night I tried this new strand called Blue Dream.. and wow. I had the best night of sleep I've had in years. Usually when my GF gets up at about 7am to get ready for work I wake up, and then toss and turn for another hour or so before I get up. This morning, I woke up and my GF was gone. I was actually confused / concerned for a minute before I realized I had simply slept through her getting ready for work.

Anyway, no real point to this thread, other than I'm in the process of smoking some Blue Dream right now, and hoping it provides me with another quality night of sleep.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blue Dream

Itd been horrible for me this past week.. I'll sleep a couple hours then wake up with my mind fully awake and i find it hard to return to sleep. I use pills, teas, and other drugs but none are ever helpful for long..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Itd been horrible for me this past week.. I'll sleep a couple hours then wake up with my mind fully awake and i find it hard to return to sleep. I use pills, teas, and other drugs but none are ever helpful for long..

I'm a very light sleeper so if something wakes me up (the dog having to go out at 4 am for example ) then I'm up for the day. I'll sometimes try to get back in bed and go back to sleep but it almost never works.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm an insanely deep sleeper. One morning two summers ago somebody hit my parked car outside. Not only did the sound of the accident not wake me up (my windows were open too) but the police ringing the doorbell and banging on the door didn't work either.

I ended up waking up at 12 to go work at a basketball camp and my car was completely ****ed outside. I started freaking out and cursing and whatnot and then my neighbor came over and gave me the accident report and the insurance info of the guy who hit it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
hihellohi765
Serious playground baller

hihellohi765 has an OK reputation so far

Blue Dream is a really good strain. I just had some actually. Really good high and I can see how it could help you sleep if that is something that you struggle with.
hihellohi765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol they should make the title a strain of weed, hugely indica to help people sleep :). And nice to see same people are here.

Sup zen?
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I smoke to sleep too. I'm not all that into hunting down stuff. I just have a guy who gets me quality stuff.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had BLUE DREAM before as well..
And I too...smoke before I sleep.

Went to re-up yesterday. Went to a couple of shops
(Topenga & Shoup off the 101) in Woodland Hills.

Spent alot of money. Have some very nice Christmas Buds and a few edibles made from Hash. Came away with about 20 grams mixed through about 7 different strains..
I always try to have different kinds of Dank at one time.

Didn't see any Blue Dream (yesterday) but I have had it once or twice,
I am glad it's working for you and helping you snooze at night bro..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: