Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Would you as straight men under any circumstances have sex with a man?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I find men repulsive to be honest. Even the good looking ones.
    Must have had your heart broken too many times.

Default Re: Would you as straight men under any circumstances have sex with a man?

No I am straight.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Doesn't make sense unless they demand to **** you in the ass, so the real question is would you let another man **** you in the ass to save your family?
    To save their lives? You bet, but hopefully he's a hunk and not too big

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Doesn't make sense unless they demand to **** you in the ass, so the real question is would you let another man **** you in the ass to save your family?
    Of course, anyone would. But that's a pretty ridiculous "what if". I'd do pretty much anything if that was the one thing and only one thing that would save my family but when does that occur? I honestly think if being raped saved my family it wouldn't bother me that much, as if it happened randomly. Would i rather my family be dead?

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    1st of the month? Lol you got it all twisted dog. Food stamps don't work that way in Ohio anymore. Put it like this, if I woke up and had to feel proud about making 25k in a year, especially in NY, I'd kill myself.
    Yeah, you know since the 25K thing wasn't obviously a joke. Like I said, keep losing