Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
NBA Superstar
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,728
Default Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ck-s-operation
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,699
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

"The hole they stitched up in Glenn Beck's ass hasn't healed up enough to keep him from talking out of it."
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
Take Your Lumps
Banned
 
Take Your Lumps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,732
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

If you guys are ever in NYC I highly recommend checking out a free taping of The Daily Show. Jon is awesome....he comes out for like 30 minutes before every show to chat and kick it with his audience. It's amazing to watch him work too...total pro at what he does.

The show i went to see was actually on the day that Michael Jackson died....the news broke while we were in the taping (they tell you to turn off your cell phone inside) and as soon as we walked out of the studio and everyone started turning on their cell phones the incoming text messages came pouring in all at once. Hearing everyone around you finding out at the same time was pretty surreal.

Back on topic....Glenn Beck is a vag. And possibly even a rap!st and/or murderer.

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Quote:
This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. We don't claim to know the truth -- only that the rumour floating around saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be discussed. So we're going to do our part to try and help get to the bottom of this.

Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations? We're not accusing Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a young girl in 1990 - in fact, we think he didn't! But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
kshutts1
College superstar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,969
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
If you guys are ever in NYC I highly recommend checking out a free taping of The Daily Show. Jon is awesome....he comes out for like 30 minutes before every show to chat and kick it with his audience. It's amazing to watch him work too...total pro at what he does.

The show i went to see was actually on the day that Michael Jackson died....the news broke while we were in the taping (they tell you to turn off your cell phone inside) and as soon as we walked out of the studio and everyone started turning on their cell phones the incoming text messages came pouring in all at once. Hearing everyone around you finding out at the same time was pretty surreal.

Back on topic....Glenn Beck is a vag. And possibly even a rap!st and/or murderer.

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/
I don't claim to know anything about Glenn Beck, but not responding to such an outlandish (hopefully) rumor is the best way to go about it. To respond to it only gives the fire more oxygen. Completely ignoring it is the way to go.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
momo
Value Ape.
 
momo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 4,909
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Take Your Lumps
Banned
 
Take Your Lumps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,732
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I don't claim to know anything about Glenn Beck, but not responding to such an outlandish (hopefully) rumor is the best way to go about it. To respond to it only gives the fire more oxygen. Completely ignoring it is the way to go.

woooooosh!

Obama also needs to address his (alleged) American citizenship. I mean, sure, Hawaiian officials came up with supposed birth certificate but Obama has kept quiet. Like Lou Dobbs said, what's he hiding exactly?

Glenn also needs to address this rape/murder issue. Come clean, Mr. Beck! If you didn't do it you have nothing to be afraid of!
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
kshutts1
College superstar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,969
Default Re: Another Reason Why Glenn Beck is Teh Awesomest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
woooooosh!

Obama also needs to address his (alleged) American citizenship. I mean, sure, Hawaiian officials came up with supposed birth certificate but Obama has kept quiet. Like Lou Dobbs said, what's he hiding exactly?

Glenn also needs to address this rape/murder issue. Come clean, Mr. Beck! If you didn't do it you have nothing to be afraid of!
But on the flipside, if he didn't do it why drudge up the false accusations and get all that bad press?

I don't try to keep up with current events, but my boss keeps me posted anyway, and I have never even heard a peep of this... if it turns into a he-said, she-said thing, I would probably have heard a lot of peeps...
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy