Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2006, 01:25 PM   #31
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Ok, lets say there is a lynch mob and these people have connections to the mods on this forum... Why not just have them ban you instead of wasting time making fun of you. That's the most logical and easiest way to go about this. We'd be saving time.

Incidentally, I agree that people shouldn't make threads to attack posters and I think this thread should be deleted or closed...

actually its not really posters having connections to mods, but more a mod, mebbe 2 or 3, probably not the head honcho, but who knows, having issues with me and have their buddies(lynch mob) who pile on. I dont know who the mods are or what other user accounts they have so i cant say for sure but i do believe there is mod lynch mob involvement. And i'm sure there is a centralized group of posters used to getting their way here.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:28 PM   #32
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
because under theyre initial argument thats exactlly what they were saying.

Wrong as always.

The argument started on the first page when you said Stockton "didn't have much offensive game".

Then when people quoted his stats you made the delusional jump to say that several people were claiming Stockton was a better shooter than Nash when in fact nobody made that claim.

You just made it up. The same way you made it up when you said someone called stockton the goat. In fact when you made the statement "might as well call him the goat" in post 11 of the second thread only one person responded to that comment, which was me. I said Stockton was definitely one of the best ever but i never called him the goat.

Nobody else responded but you went on and on like a punk about how you were 100% certain someone called him the goat when in fact you just made it up.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:28 PM   #33
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
You dont come of as arrogant or abrasive, you come off as an ******* with no knowledge, and then afterwards you seem like the teenage who gets jumped at the park everyday, but keeps on coming back the next day to the same group of kids talking sh*t like things will be different this time. Its sad. You've brought out no new information in a debate that lasted a good 16 hours. One that was going on for about an hour or 2 before I saw, then you argued with me for about 2 hours, after which I feel asleep, woke up, showered, ate breakfast, watched sportscenter and got back online to see its still going on. And in all that time you've been saying the same things. Its amazing.

thing is youre hate for me making fun of you clouds what you read Katie. You tried to accuse me of all this crap yesterday with this pyschic knowledge you supposedly possess and you were wrong. You said so much crap yesterday of what i was supposedlly doing or how i lied when you were wrong on everything and wouldnt admit it then you shutup because you finally realized you think your smarter than you are
Old 12-07-2006, 01:31 PM   #34
Sharas
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
thing is there is a group of you who i think are part of the moderator setup who are playing things that way here. I dont know if 'Jeff' is involved or if hes InsideHoops, i do think there are people within that circle who are a major part of the 'lynch mob' i'm speaking about and yeah, i do believe they use multiple accounts.

and we've got even a conspiracy theory here...get real
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:35 PM   #35
telephone
Banned

you guys just need to chill out about these posters. Who seriously cares?

Just deal with it.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:35 PM   #36
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Wrong as always.

The argument started on the first page when you said Stockton "didn't have much offensive game".

Then when people quoted his stats you made the delusional jump to say that several people were claiming Stockton was a better shooter than Nash when in fact nobody made that claim.

You just made it up. The same way you made it up when you said someone called stockton the goat. In fact when you made the statement "might as well call him the goat" in post 11 of the second thread only one person responded to that comment, which was me. I said Stockton was definitely one of the best ever but i never called him the goat.

Nobody else responded but you went on and on like a punk about how you were 100% certain someone called him the goat when in fact you just made it up.

I'm still certain i read that in a point by point response to me i'm just not going to sift thru 16+ pages of threads to look for it but this is why youre an idiot because i already told you this. Why is it so hard for you to believe someone called him 'the goat', why does it matter to you so much? do you really think its that unfathomable that somoene doesnt want to sift thru 16+ pages to prove their wrong? And yet this is what you were trying to call me out on all yesterday saying i was some liar when you were just a paranoid retard.

I did say Stocktons offensive game wasnt very good. then the thread evolved into FG% being broughtup to show Stockton was a great offensive player and they brought up Nash's FG%. Why would they even quote Nash's FG% if there was never any comparison? then i wanted them to apply that FG% to players of Stocktons era. They were reluctant to do so because that would mean ACCORDING TO THEIR LOGIC that Stockton was a top 2 and 3 pt shooter of his era which comes across as rediculous but its what THEIR STATS they just applied in comparison with Nash say about Stockton in his era. Again they were trying to make the point that FG% is the basis of being a great shooter.

I'm tired of summarizing and giving youre dumbass cliffnotes. Either start doing youre own dirty work to recognize how stupid and retarded you are or ask someone else to do iit for you. I wont give you cliffnotes for every stupid conspiracy theory you come up with to prove you wrong
Old 12-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #37
tontoz

Quote:
I'm still certain i read that in a point by point response to me i'm just not going to sift thru 16+ pages of threads to look

Man you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHERE IT WAS MORON . It was post 11 of the thread YOU CREATED that you made your statement. I responded in post twelve.

I'll even provide the link for you.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20777

PWNED
Old 12-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
actually its not really posters having connections to mods, but more a mod, mebbe 2 or 3, probably not the head honcho, but who knows, having issues with me and have their buddies(lynch mob) who pile on. I dont know who the mods are or what other user accounts they have so i cant say for sure but i do believe there is mod lynch mob involvement. And i'm sure there is a centralized group of posters used to getting their way here.

So again, wouldn't it be easier to ban you?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #39
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
and we've got even a conspiracy theory here...get real

so...youre a mod? :rollingeyes:
Old 12-07-2006, 01:48 PM   #40
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Man you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHERE IT WAS MORON . It was post 11 of the thread YOU CREATED that you made your statement. I responded in post twelve.

I'll even provide the link for you.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20777

PWNED

LOL i already told you that WASNT the response i was talking about you idiot. Do you even read anything i write? I've told you this twice already now, this is the 3rd time youre stupid post wasnt the one i was talking about. serioulsy dude just stfu because youre a straight up retard
Old 12-07-2006, 01:49 PM   #41
Sharas
Good college starter

yes, i'm member of new-world-order-masonic-jewish-cult and we're all conspiring against you
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #42
tontoz

This is what you said in post 12 of the thread you created;

Quote:
ARe you f'in kidding me? To even say that is absurd. I mean lets get this straight, Stockton is not only the best passer of alltime hands down but one of the top 2 and 3 pt shooters of his era? Might as well call him goat

That is exactly what you were talking about. Then you said someone posted right afterwards that said he was the goat. that never happened.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #43
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
So again, wouldn't it be easier to ban you?

i have been banned twice already. Its kinda funny tho since both those times other people started it but since they reported me first i got banned. I dont think its the head honcho, then again is 'Insidehoops' Jeff? and thats why i was reluctant to include him but i think its a mod or two where i walk a fine line of them wanting to ban me 4life and them tolerating me. They DEFINITELY dislike me along with alot of the people i called statwhores here, which is more than a few :grin
Old 12-07-2006, 01:55 PM   #44
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
yes, i'm member of new-world-order-masonic-jewish-cult and we're all conspiring against you

if u wanna deny theres a lynch mob of posters here with some mod involvement, or being a part of that, thats youre prerogative. I dont really care. I just have my suspicions based on some of the replies and how some people come across and type
Old 12-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #45
tontoz

Here is what you said in post 43 of that same thread

Quote:
also someone called Stockton the goat, unless they edited. I even wanna say it was you or tonto. But i'm positive i read it in a post rebuttling me point by point after i said something along the lines of "if Stockton is the best 2 and 3 pt shooter also the best passer you might as well call him the goat" and then their reply to that was "he is the goat".

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=20777&page=3

*waits for next lie*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: