Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: Am I the only one who has noticed J.Money hasn't posted at all today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Whas that supposed to be funny or insulting?

It's a goddamn unwritten irrefutable code. "To see others you must first reveal theeself."
neither... but I was reading Craigslist missing connections from NY NY funny ****.... dudes talking about how he sees the same lil asain lady EVERY day at the same time and won't talk to her... so he post it on craigslist.. someone needs to email that ***** and tell him to man up...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #32
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: Am I the only one who has noticed J.Money hasn't posted at all today?

Quote:
I am, the suit slims me down. Plus it was in the midst of final exams where I hovered around 160. I'll send a shirtless pic your way if thas what you desire . 175 at around 9% BF.. had an eight-pack forever, wide chest, delts the works.
ahahah i'm good dude i'm good.. just wondering cause you were looking real slim...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #33
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Thats your business man. You make all the **** on here personal. I don't give a **** if anybody on here likes me. I often times hold an unpopular opinion and thats what makes me who I am. I don't say **** simply to be different I'm not worried about everybody else.

See that's where you're wrong. You're nothing special. You're just a depressed ******* reeking of envy and pseudo-intellectuality in resposne to the average successful Joe. The classic Conservative-Atheist type that hates political correctness. You come here and act like your unique and swaggalicious, but all ud o is provide a combo of corny f*cking jokes and regurgitated azz opinions that have been there for a while. Political correctness sucks! Obama voters are sheep! Weezy worst rapper! I mean who DOESN't know a guy that holds the same exact opinions?

It makes no difference whether or not you care what others thinks. Part of the charm of the latter is that it keeps you socially tame and intact. Don't wanna dish out Freudian slips every which way and that. Give and take. Live and learn.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #34
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

JM is trying so hard to act pissed. I haven't laughed out loud in years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just squeezed out a turd while typing. The smell of protein shake ****s makes me shiver.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #35
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
JM is trying so hard to act pissed. I haven't laughed out loud in years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just squeezed out a turd while typing. The smell of protein shake ****s makes me shiver.

Speaking of turds, how'z your stomach treatin you after that oily meat? I can't really think of a comeback, cuz I don't feel the least bit insulted. I know you're a mean mothaphucka, at least have the e-tiquette to hit harder. Thanks sweetheart.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #36
-primetime-

J...

don't get this account banned...

and how the hell do you have an account from 2006???

wow

I need to make a "free J$" thread...
Old 04-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Speaking of turds, how'z your stomach treatin you after that oily meat? I can't really think of a comeback, cuz I don't feel the least bit insulted. I know you're a mean mothaphucka, at least have the e-tiquette to hit harder. Thanks sweetheart.

I wasn't insulting you. I was pointing out how out of character your posts are in here. None of the easy going silly grammatical jabs. You gone straight militant in here.

I'm not mean at all. I'm very sarcastic, which a select few people on here have ever gotten. If people knew how little I cared about the things I say, they'd never get offended or pissed off. I forget what I type a second after typing it.

People need to just chillax. If people would just believe the opposite of everything I say.....
Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #38
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
See that's where you're wrong. You're nothing special. You're just a depressed ******* reeking of envy and pseudo-intellectuality in resposne to the average successful Joe. The classic Conservative-Atheist type that hates political correctness. You come here and act like your unique and swaggalicious, but all ud o is provide a combo of corny f*cking jokes and regurgitated azz opinions that have been there for a while. Political correctness sucks! Obama voters are sheep! Weezy worst rapper! I mean who DOESN't know a guy that holds the same exact opinions?

It makes no difference whether or not you care what others thinks. Part of the charm of the latter is that it keeps you socially tame and intact. Don't wanna dish out Freudian slips every which way and that. Give and take. Live and learn.

Proof you're just an immature idiot. You get banned and here you are with another account talking ****. I'd love to see you say any of this when you're not hiding behind a computer screen. You're that guy who has to make an ass out of himself to get attention. A clown is what you are and you got the nerve to call me unoriginal? See you just can't deal with someone who thinks for himself and doesn't share the same stupid ass opinions as you. You know how many people like you I've come across? a Milli
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #39
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

J$, how many accounts do you have?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #40
IlliniFan
NBA rookie of the year

Pretty sure that account is Statman's just fyi. Probably lent it to him.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #41
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

That account is mine...I have 4 accounts. Balla_status was used by me, then Statman, and now J$.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #42
Balla_Status

Why you being reasonable?

Guess I'll provoke you then.

Two decades of comfortable living in Canada underneath your generous father, and you don't have a f*cking milligram of Fashion Sense. Come on, you ought to be more fly than that... especially with that enormous ego behind you. Your forearm's resemble the headless pen!s of a beluga whale lackking in girth, and your confident stance, that of Benedict Arnold. Wusupwiddat? Dey say da clothes don't make the man, but the makers of that statement SHAT THE F*CK UP after they caught a glimpse of you.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #43
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Proof you're just an immature idiot. You get banned and here you are with another account talking ****. I'd love to see you say any of this when you're not hiding behind a computer screen. You're that guy who has to make an ass out of himself to get attention. A clown is what you are and you got the nerve to call me unoriginal? See you just can't deal with someone who thinks for himself and doesn't share the same stupid ass opinions as you. You know how many people like you I've come across? a Milli

Yeah nevermind that it was typed in freakin haste. Never mind that the larger vocab was written spot on. Care to look back at the four people you've met in your potential serial killer life, and find a million that are made of my same cloth. Fact of the matter is you're f*cking nothing. You've proven time after time again thay ou're just a carbon-a$$ copy of a watered down less logical Starface, and to say that would be the biggest disgrace to starface.

Folks IRL have called me one of a kind, Time after Time again. I have no reason to lie.. I don't seek to stray away from the crowd.. that's just how it came to me ever since I was a baby. Why don't you man up and use the LOGIC and EXAMPLES that you so belovedly cherish you lying stinky 23 year old delusional motherf*cker. I'd gladly say this to your face.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #44
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

What the **** did the end of the paragraph even mean? lol

First pic. 8am Right before going home from the Penn st/OSU game in '07. ya, I care what I'm wearing. I really do J. I gotta look good for the 8 hour car ride with my dad. Way to go buddy. Way to go.

Last pic? Oh noze.....jeans and a yellow shirt. I'm surprised I was allowed to stay in there.

I'll post a pic on Fri after tomorrow's even I'm going to. I'll dress pretty just for you.

My arms? Meh, that was an old pic. I actually have nice arms. I'll even flex for you in a pic. lol
Old 04-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #45
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
What the **** did the end of the paragraph even mean? lol

First pic. 8am Right before going home from the Penn st/OSU game in '07. ya, I care what I'm wearing. I really do J. I gotta look good for the 8 hour car ride with my dad. Way to go buddy. Way to go.

Last pic? Oh noze.....jeans and a yellow shirt. I'm surprised I was allowed to stay in there.

I'll post a pic on Fri after tomorrow's even I'm going to. I'll dress pretty just for you.

My arms? Meh, that was an old pic. I actually have nice arms. I'll even flex for you in a pic. lol

Btw on the first pic...that jersey looks like a rip off dude.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: