Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #61
Balla_Status

Default Re: Am I the only one who has noticed J.Money hasn't posted at all today?

Sanity making fun of asthma. Unclassy bastard. Just cause my lungs can't handle the pressure, doesn't mean you can hurt my feelings like that. Keep it up though! Let's all isolate the cripples, tar and feather them, and burst our loins in jest at their inadequaciez.

LOL!

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....zF0E0nPvMm3Wfi

Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #62
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Am I the only one who has noticed J.Money hasn't posted at all today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Come down to London tomorrow so we can parrrrty.
Will we do lines of coke with Gangsta's Paradise in the background?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 AM   #63
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Sanity making fun of asthma. Unclassy bastard. Just cause my lungs can't handle the pressure, doesn't mean you can hurt my feelings like that. Keep it up though! Let's all isolate the cripples, tar and feather them, and burst our loins in jest at their inadequaciez.

LOL!

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....zF0E0nPvMm3Wfi

Ummmm ok. Brian Peppers is a bad man for the sake of argument and I don't hate crips.....well not really

Are you one big gimmick? I mean are any of your accounts to be taken seriously?
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #64
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Will we do lines of coke with Gangsta's Paradise in the background?

No. When we party it's purely shiz like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXwSoyzNCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-oO5...eature=related

If you can handle that.

Well to be honest the people playing at the pre-drink and at the club tomorrow will be playing super heavy I don't even know what you call it. I wanna say techno, but it's way hard.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #65
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist

As tempting as that sounds (lol), I think I'll have to respectfully disagree. Basketball calls, in the form of Gilbert Arenas vs LeBron James. Battle of the Titans.

Let me know when you want to get jiggy with it in O-Town though. We roll pretty wild out this way. Next Saturday night the local independent theatre is playing all three Back to the Future movies as a single bill. Me and my boys are going to drink three Red Bulls each and sit through the whole thing, then come back and play Halo over a LAN line. ftw.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #66
Sanity
I know from experience

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #67
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

My friends and your friends clearly have different tastes. My friends Go to every single major electro event in London and Toronto. My friends get drugged up and drink a 3 12 packs of red bull (it did happen) on top of the 26's they have. Then go to the after party and do the same thing. THEN AND ONLY THEN do we play xbox 360....and that's IF AND ONLY IF girls don't come back or vice versa.

I don't know if you could handle us. Pretty rowdy. Broken windows, portions of wrought iron fences being dragged back 10 blocks. Letting girls do yay just so they bend over and we get to see beneath the tight dresses lol (Steve Aoki that was). It's actually quite disgusting. Degenerates we are!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #68
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
As tempting as that sounds (lol), I think I'll have to respectfully disagree. Basketball calls, in the form of Gilbert Arenas vs LeBron James. Battle of the Titans.

Let me know when you want to get jiggy with it in O-Town though. We roll pretty wild out this way. Next Saturday night the local independent theatre is playing all three Back to the Future movies as a single bill. Me and my boys are going to drink three Red Bulls each and sit through the whole thing, then come back and play Halo over a LAN line. ftw.
dammmn man don't over do it!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #69
Sanity
I know from experience

Alright, well it was fun while it lasted. J$ is quiet when you go back at him
Old 04-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #70
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist

Quote:
I don't know if you could handle us.
I could probably "handle you", but I certainly wouldn't fit in. Not like I'd flip my **** midway through the night and run off crying, but I doubt I'd be completely comfortable. I'm not much of a party animal personally. More of a "closed" type if you will. I can throw on a pretty convincing act if I'm forced into a situation with a bunch of strangers, but I'd prefer to stay at home and read a book. lol
Old 04-02-2009, 12:41 AM   #71
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I could probably "handle you", but I certainly wouldn't fit in. Not like I'd flip my **** midway through the night and run off crying, but I doubt I'd be completely comfortable. I'm not much of a party animal personally. More of a "closed" type if you will. I can throw on a pretty convincing act if I'm forced into a situation with a bunch of strangers, but I'd prefer to stay at home and read a book. lol

It would be funny though. Hey the girls are hot. Maybe you could sneak one off before going out. Have a little one on one. That's one thing I won't deny. Whether it's luck/looks/or some of my buddies working at clubs (used to) we hang with hotties. You'd like it. I don't think watching 3 straight Back to the Future movies attracts the girls I'm talking about.

I'd say I could fit in with your crowd, but I have no reason to go to Ottawa since it's a **** hole. If you're ever going to Windsor/Michigan, I'd def. show you a fun time (we don't party like crazy always. I was exeggerating).
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #72
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist

Quote:
I don't think watching 3 straight Back to the Future movies attracts the girls I'm talking about.
I sincerely hope that joke didn't go over your head. lol

Although to be fair, I did actually sit through all three Indiana Jones movies a few weekends ago on a Saturday afternoon. Which was rough because it started at 11:00 and I was severely hungover. Gatorade ftw.

Quote:
but I have no reason to go to Ottawa since it's a **** hole.
Dirty mouth! Dirty dirty dirty dirty mouth!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:56 AM   #73
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I sincerely hope that joke didn't go over your head. lol

Although to be fair, I did actually sit through all three Indiana Jones movies a few weekends ago on a Saturday afternoon. Which was rough because it started at 11:00 and I was severely hungover. Gatorade ftw.

Dirty mouth! Dirty dirty dirty dirty mouth!

Uhhhh....last time I checked a lot of college kids do gay things like that. You know, the ones who never take off their pajama bottoms and have really thick Jewish hair (not saying they're all Jewish).

Ok, if I ever do go to Ottawa, I'll hit up a bar or anything with you.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #74
sick_brah07
National High School Star

is hawker dead?
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: