Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #16
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: It disgusts me that non Jazz fans want the Jazz in the playoffs

I want team that earn their way into the playoffs to be in the playoffs.

Narratives are for WWF and shit.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #17
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc
its because these guys are not even fans of their own teams or the nba. they are just kobe haters. pretty sad if you ask me.

Don't u mean Lakers haters? Kobe ain't playing. But I guess u view them as the la kobes
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #18
cranincu
I hit open layups

cranincu has no real reputation yet.

People complaining about narratives, you guys are the type of people that hate the Lakers then watch every game just to have that narrative in your head that the Lakers are done.
cranincu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #19
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

The Jazz failed demonstrably
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranincu
If the Lakers win, we get Rockets/OKC and Lakers/Spurs aka the two best narrative matchups in the first round outside of maybe knicks/celtics. We'll get two good series and a chance to create stories.

Rockets/OKC = Mahabharat.
Lakers/Spurs = The Odyssey.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 PM   #21
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has decent reputationUncle Drew has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
The Jazz failed demonstrably
You should make a thread about it.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #22
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Mo Williams and Paul Millsap are what is killing this team today. Mo has had his moments, but he is a shooter, not a passer. Paul just checked out a few weeks ago. I don't give a **** what Xiao Yao You says. Millsap has been shit for a large portion of the season.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #23
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

I have no vested interest in either the Jazz or the Lakers, so I don't care who makes the playoffs and who doesn't. It's not like I have money riding on it or anything. My life will remain unaffected either way.
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #24
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
Mo Williams and Paul Millsap are what is killing this team today. Mo has had his moments, but he is a shooter, not a passer. Paul just checked out a few weeks ago. I don't give a **** what Xiao Yao You says. Millsap has been shit for a large portion of the season.

I feel the Jazz would've been better server by starting Big Al at 4 and Favours at 5, with Millsap and Kanter off the bench.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #25
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I feel the Jazz would've been better server by starting Big Al at 4 and Favours at 5, with Millsap and Kanter off the bench.

That line-up was ineffective all year. Al guarding 4's? Kanter/Millsap would be the best line-up but that wasn't going to happen with Jefferson making 15 million and the hype behind Favors as the guy they got for their franchise player. Foye isn't a starter either! Marvin should have been at the end of the bench not starting most of the season.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #26
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far

get Gordon Hayward out of Utah. I would like to see him playing for another team.

Hayward is legit
WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #27
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
get Gordon Hayward out of Utah. I would like to see him playing for another team.

Hayward is legit

You may get your wish next summer if someone gives him a Batum like contract.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: