Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'neal, LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    ummm no because he was demanding a trade to chicago who at the time was garbage and had no one who won a title on the team..

and their only good player was luol deng who would have been traded to LA had kobe gone

lol his first ring his finals average dipped due to an injury in the 1st quarter when he had like 0 or 2 points

gtfo

and how is kobe winning with shaq ring chasing either? kobe was traded to LA a week before shaq signed there

WTF are you talking about??? I'm talking about when Kobe was drafted to Charlotte in 1996 FOOL....he could have stopped that trade and elected to stay, but he didn't. He wanted to go to where he could WIN.
    and how is kobe winning with shaq ring chasing either? kobe was traded to LA a week before shaq signed there[/QUOTE]

And Kobe still shot 8 for 27 and 4 for 20 in the last 2 games of the 2000 NBA Finals, and they STILL WON.....Lebon could NEVER, EVER get away with that on the Cavs....he couldn't even do it on the HEAT last year....

DUDE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you have a good job? How many kids do you have?

lol what does it matter. whatever answer i give could be the truth or a lie and nobody would know or care

i can say i'm retired and have a hot gf but nobody would believe me anyway so why bother

why the personal interest anyway? you looking for some way to discredit me?

too bad lol... every non lebron fan of every culture and stature in society shares my opinion on the bum

Kobe fans are so mad that prime Lebron is better than any version of their hero.

Ask a black dude ThePointGuard11's Avatar

ummm no because he was demanding a trade to chicago who at the time was garbage and had no one who won a title on the team..

and their only good player was luol deng who would have been traded to LA had kobe gone

lol his first ring his finals average dipped due to an injury in the 1st quarter when he had like 0 or 2 points

gtfo

and how is kobe winning with shaq ring chasing either? kobe was traded to LA a week before shaq signed there
    The Bulls won 49 games in 2006-2007.. so he was demanding a trade to a team that had just lost in the conference semifinals. The Bulls weren't garbage at the time and if he had been traded to Chicago, they probably would have had a much better record in 2007-2008 (the season that he requested the trade). The Bulls finished 33-49 that in 2007-2008 so if he would have requested a trade following that season, then your argument would be a lot more valid. Either way, both players wanted out based on the pressure/desire to win.

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    The general dismay Kobe fanboys have for Lebron is alarming....what ever happened to respecting the games best players?? I guarantee that Jordan fans didn't have this much hate for Bird, Magic, Barkley, Malone, Stockton, etc. and vice versa....

GROW UP KIDS...these are your generations GOAT players....show your respect for the game and their talents.
    Jordan stans like you and Blitz should heed the same advice

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Kobe fans are so mad that prime Lebron is better than any version of their hero.
    Wrong.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    WTF are you talking about??? I'm talking about when Kobe was drafted to Charlotte in 1996 FOOL....he could have stopped that trade and elected to stay, but he didn't. He wanted to go to where he could WIN.

And Kobe still shot 8 for 27 and 4 for 20 in the last 2 games of the 2000 NBA Finals, and they STILL WON.....Lebon could NEVER, EVER get away with that on the Cavs....he couldn't even do it on the HEAT last year....

DUDE

sometimes your team mates have to show up and help you.

like they did for lebron in last years finals. but lebron didnt find other ways to be effective when his shot wasnt falling

he got burned on defense vs dallas... kobe played great defense vs boston

no one was shooting well in that game. it was a defensive grind it out game. and kobe grabbed every rebound he could and had key a key shot. assists and free throws at the end...

lebron... he was lucky to even be noticed to be on the floor in the 4th q last finals

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

I stopped responding to this bwink clown a while back. Their OBVIOUS hypocrisy is hilarious. Kobe's this and Kobe's that, but they don't hesitate to try to slide Lebron in next to Jordan. While claiming to NOT be Lebron fans. Their logic is as ret**ded as they are, and best left to morons like them to take on.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-10-2012 at 12:23 AM.

According to what? PER?

Because if we go by PER, '06 Kobe is better than any version of Magic and Bird in the Regular Season and '09 Kobe is better than any version of Magic and Bird in the Playoffs
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 02-10-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    According to what? PER?
    Lebron - 5 time PER champion

u mad?

[COLOR="White"]In b4 Lebron stan corrects me on how many times Lebron has won the PER championship[/COLOR]

Banned

all i know is... if lebron in his absolute prime still cant totally fend off old man kobe in his 16th season and still has polls asking "who would you rather have" or "who would bird rather play with" should tell you just how much better kobe was when he was prime.

i doubt kobe would have these questions and polls when jordan was with the wizards and kobe was entering his prime..

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

I have Kobe in the top 10 and 2nd greatest guard to ever play behind Jordan....i recognize his greatness and skills without a problem. You don't draw close comparisons to Jordan for no reason. He is a real ALL-TIME legend.

But i also have no problems with recognizing his faults, something you Kobe fanboys have serious issues with....to you idiots, it's always SOMEONE ELSE, be it Phil, the triangle, his teammates, the defense, his injuries, etc.

I never had beef with the GOAT players of my era, or try to discredit their legacy, unlike Kobe fanboys.

And my beef with Kobe is with his fanboys, who overrate him in respect to Michael. That's a mountain Kobe can't climb, yet his legion of idiots will continue to push for it, illogically and irrationally at that....

Do you respect Lebron's greatness or no??
    Last edited by bwink23; 02-10-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Great college starter

all i know is... if lebron in his absolute prime still cant totally fend off old man kobe in his 16th season and still has polls asking "who would you rather have" or "who would bird rather play with" should tell you just how much better kobe was when he was prime.

i doubt kobe would have these questions and polls when jordan was with the wizards and kobe was entering his prime..

Larry Bird also said Lebron is the best player in the league, and just needs to cement his greatness with a respectable Finals performance....apparently that short memory was kicking in when you missed Bird say Lebron's talents were unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Lebron - 5 time PER champion

u mad?

[COLOR="White"]In b4 Lebron stan corrects me on how many times Lebron has won the PER championship[/COLOR]
    Yes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThePointGuard11
    The Bulls won 49 games in 2006-2007.. so he was demanding a trade to a team that had just lost in the conference semifinals. The Bulls weren't garbage at the time and if he had been traded to Chicago, they probably would have had a much better record in 2007-2008 (the season that he requested the trade). The Bulls finished 33-49 that in 2007-2008 so if he would have requested a trade following that season, then your argument would be a lot more valid. Either way, both players wanted out based on the pressure/desire to win.

lol the bulls would have had to of dumped their best players just to get kobe...

ring chasing is when you add yourself to a team ( not swapped for their best players )

ring chasing is when you join a guy that had won a ring without you and is still good enough to win more ( ala drexler to houston, then payton and malone to LA and now lebron to miami )

ring chasing isnt.... "hey i wanna play in chicago ( a team that doesnt have anyone who won anything in their life and i would be left playing with nocioni, duhon, pj brown and tyrus thomas )

LOL keep reaching bum