Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Shot

It was an amazing shot, especially considering people already thought it was over with the Hedo shot. Me and my homeboy were looking at each other and talking about does Orlando have a chance WHEN they get to the finals or do they just matchup well with Cleveland and after that second was over we just stood silent for like 30 secs

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Awesome shot by LBJ. Question though, why are people now saying turk is like mega clutch? I understand he's hit a few big shots but seriously?

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

wow that was just amazing. lebron is hella clutch. but they gotta keep there lead, if they can't, the same thing is probably gonna happen in the next game.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Great shot by the King. Too bad my cavs blew yet another big lead. This series is downright scary.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RajonKGcelts
    Awesome shot by LBJ. Question though, why are people now saying turk is like mega clutch? I understand he's hit a few big shots but seriously?
    He has been doing it all year. As far as players who are playing this series look at this......http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM

It was one Hell of a shot.

i honestly think cleveland has somewhat gotten into orlando's head with that shot.

i mean orlando is always the team that comes from behind, and ends up getting the win off there three pointers.

but after that.

orlando must be bitting shricks.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by RajonKGcelts
    because he is. he's not just hitting clutch shots this season, but he's hit a hand-full of clutch shots last season and this season combined, including that buzzerbeater vs. Boston in Orlando last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    i honestly think cleveland has somewhat gotten into orlando's head with that shot.

i mean orlando is always the team that comes from behind, and ends up getting the win off there three pointers.

but after that.

orlando must be bitting shricks.
    Yea just like when Boston hit THE BUZZER beater by big baby or when we blew a 14 point lead with 8 min to go in game 5...

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by artest 93
    I'm happy for the Cav fans at the game. That was an amazing shot.

10 more years of LeBron domination. We're lucky

Yup 10 years. But only one more year with the Cavs. New York is calling for him...

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    Yea just like when Boston hit THE BUZZER beater by big baby or when we blew a 14 point lead with 8 min to go in game 5...
    difference is cavs no they can now win in crunch time.

im expecting a big game outta mo for game 3, i just got a hunch cavs will take this in 6.

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

That was an amazing shot by James. Props to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    difference is cavs no they can now win in crunch time.

im expecting a big game outta mo for game 3, i just got a hunch cavs will take this in 6.
    Boston could win in crunch time as well, the series is shaping up to be epic . To bad all the basterd none Magic fans got all the tickets and they want 150$ to sit all the way up top or I would go.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    Boston could win in crunch time as well, the series is shaping up to be epic . To bad all the basterd none Magic fans got all the tickets and they want 150$ to sit all the way up top or I would go.
    boston was injured, this is really all or nothing for the cavs, because i don't see them being as motivated next season as this one, without some changes in the lineup (e.g. a competent pf)

what the fck..i got $20 on the magic to win this series....shut the tv off with 1 second left thinking the game was over.