A strong sense of inner peace and self-acceptance

Diminished aggression, hostility, and jealousy

Diminished fear, anxiety, and insecurity

Extreme mood lift with accompanying euphoria

Feelings of empathy, compassion, and forgiveness towards others

Feelings of intimacy and even love for others

Improved self-confidence

The ability to discuss normally anxiety-provoking topics with marked ease

An intensification of perception, particularly tactile sensation or touch, as well as hearing and vision

Substantial enhancement of the appreciation for or quality of music

Mild psychedelia, consisting of mental imagery and auditory and visual distortions As well as: Stimulation, arousal, and hyperactivity (e.g., many users get an

"uncontrollable urge to dance" while under the influence)

Increased energy and endurance

Increased alertness, awareness, and wakefulness

Increased desire, drive, and motivation

Cognitive and memory impairment

Hypersexuality and aphrodisiac effects

Analgesia or decreased pain sensitivity

Let me say this: I've tried it a few times (several years ago) and came to the realization that I would never do it again... Life is just not suppose to feel that good.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Have you ever done Ecstasy?

best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.

I have done it a few times. It can be pretty fun depending on where you are and who you are with, but definitely not something i plan on making into a regular habit.

the good stuff is pure mdma, ecstasy is usually cut with who knows what.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    Found this on the wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

Let me say this: I've tried it a few times (several years ago) and came to the realization that I would never do it again... Life is just not suppose to feel that good.

That's is pretty much what it comes down to. The worst part is the come down and the realization that the euphoric feeling was only temporary. Most of the things listed are just things you experience while rolling. Its kind of like a very fake, but very strong feeling, of happiness. All the happiness, compassion, enhanced senses, and self confidence is just caused by a drug. I know people who literally popped E hundreds of times. They never seemed really there and they always seemed to just be using it to mask some other problems they had in their lives. Honestly, I think people should experience it at least once, bc its quite a feeling to have, but there really is no good that can come out of dropping E many times. And honestly, its probably my favorite drug I ever did, but I stay away from it bc its just not normal to feel that good
    Last edited by ihatetimthomas; 02-09-2010 at 04:48 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

No

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.
    Yea most of it is cut so you end up with basically another drug or it turns out bunk. Last time I did it, years ago, we got pure MDMA in gel caplets. Best I ever had

Blu Ray

I won't take any sort of upper. I'm too scared especially with my asthma and how it makes my heart beat faster.

Roommate freshman year: "You wanna try some X?"

Me: "What's it do to you?"

Roommate: "It makes you love everybody!"

Me: "Um....no."

I never understood doing all those drugs where you have a drastic alteration of your cognitive thinking. I'm scared I'll jump off a bridge thinking I could fly, or I might kill somebody because a mosquito told me to do it, or I'll just plain smash some nasty hoe and catch a bad STD

Way too large of a gamble in my opinion. Also E has to be the highest overall drugs in terms of being laced and mixed with all sorts of combinations... you really have no clue what you are taking.

Ive tried a lot of things, multiple times. I think im just at a point these days where I know better. Its pretty crazy when you think about how much that stuff alters your mind, and what its ACTUALLY doing to your brain.

Be careful with that stuff, we had a co-worker go to the ER because they took something they thought was ex (or was ex, i dont know what such things look like or do) and there heart rate shot up to a ridiculous degree, almost like an allergic medicine reaction. They were ok because they went to the ER and it was taken care of it but it was pretty scary. There was nothing we could do.

It only takes one bad event and some bad luck trying to get to a doctor, treat it and you might get really sick or even die.

Yeah once, by accident.
    Was at a club with some friends and they were doing some, in liquid form.. I thought my drink was clean, but it wasnt. I was hyper as fck throughout the whole party and it was the sh*t.. but I crashed like an hour before the end. might've been the drinks or smoke too. got outside just in time, threw up everywhere. my (ex) gf had to literally drag me home. I'm a good drinker so I blame the x. wasnt planning on ever doing some and I'd never do it again, but it was kinda fun I guess.

HBO America Undercover: Small Town Ecstasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8j0jLMJUes

^^^A MUST WATCH^^^
    (very sad documentary)

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Be careful with that stuff, we had a co-worker go to the ER because they took something they thought was ex (or was ex, i dont know what such things look like or do) and there heart rate shot up to a ridiculous degree, almost like an allergic medicine reaction. They were ok because they went to the ER and it was taken care of it but it was pretty scary. There was nothing we could do.

It only takes one bad event and some bad luck trying to get to a doctor, treat it and you might get really sick or even die.
    The most important thing is everyone is so hopped up on it, or scared they will get arrested you usually won't get the help.

A friend's sister just died about 3 weeks ago because of this same thing. She took a pill from one of the friends, then when she was having seizures on the floor, they just called 911, carried her outside, then bailed from the house because they were scared. She went into a coma, and they took her off life support 48 hours later and she died. Really f-ed up.

pros: one of the best "euphoria" feelings you can get

cons:
    *feel drained and cracked out the next day if it was dirty xtc. (the pure mdma stuff doesn't give you this bad feeling afterwards)

*you never really know what you are getting
    Last edited by rezznor; 02-09-2010 at 05:02 PM.