Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I'm just saying, I'll take the doctor/lawyer that doesn't blaze...you can have the one that takes bong rips when he gets off work

and obviously I wouldn't want a drunk one either lol
    Yeah, but is one that hits a bong after work sometimes really worse than one that goes to the bar and gets drunk to relax on the weekends? I just don't see how one is totally ok and legal while the other will make you an incompetent worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Second time was more intense and it felt like my blood vessels were about to burst. I felt like I was going to die lol. For some reason, dancing like Michael Jackson helped null this strange feeling.

That's funny! When I used to get on that level I would have to freestyle or dance or something in order to get myself away from all those negative thoughts. Otherwise, it's all bad.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Yeah, but is one that hits a bong after work sometimes really worse than one that goes to the bar and gets drunk to relax on the weekends? I just don't see how one is totally ok and legal while the other will make you an incompetent worker.
    No and obviously pot is no worse than any drug if you use it responsibly.

For the record I'm pro legalization of all drugs.

Just that I don't know that many high functioning pot heads that make 6 figures a year. Do know quite a few working minimum wage jobs.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    being a drunk is 100% worse...no question...not trying to defend booz, hell no

I am just shooting down the idea that being a pot head is "good" for a worker...no one wants a pot head for a doctor or lawyer

Banned

With dumb bitches falling for addictions like pot/booze/ ect.. I hop they never introduce flying cars I wouldn't feel safe in my own house

Serious playground baller

[QUOTE=-p.tiddy-]there is no way you can know that...maybe you would be much smarter right now had you never touched it...you don't know

how can you make that claim?...you can see the alternate reality you that never smoked?...cool trick, teach me how to see the alternate reality me that picked the right loto numbers[/QUOT
    Well, using your same logic, how can you say you wouldn't be smarter had.you smoked more weed? Its an unknown. Can you see the alternate ****ing reality if you had smoked? No. What is known is that I am more interested and eager for knowledge when I am high. So yeah, I might be smarter having not smoked, but smoking could have helped increase and diversify my knowledge. The world is full of unknowns.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

[COLOR="Red"]Just that I don't know that many high functioning pot heads that make 6 figures a year. Do know quite a few working minimum wage jobs.[/COLOR]
    same...I am in my 30s

all my friends that still get blazed every day?...those aren't the doctors and lawyers, those are the ones still living with mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Just that I don't know that many high functioning pot heads that make 6 figures a year. Do know quite a few working minimum wage jobs.
    That has nothing to do with the pot. That's them being ****ing lazy. If you're not responsible enough to smoke then have some willpower and get a real job. its not that hard. Just an excuse for them to be even more lazy.

Banned

Never smoked weed or put a cigarette in my mouth in my life

there is no way you can know that...maybe you would be much smarter right now had you never touched it...you don't know

how can you make that claim?...you can see the alternate reality you that never smoked?...cool trick, teach me how to see the alternate reality me that picked the right loto numbers[/QUOT
    Well, using your same logic, [COLOR="Red"]how can you say you wouldn't be smarter had.you smoked more weed? [/COLOR]Its an unknown. Can you see the alternate ****ing reality if you had smoked? No. What is known is that I am more interested and eager for knowledge when I am high. So yeah, I might be smarter having not smoked, but smoking could have helped increase and diversify my knowledge. The world is full of unknowns.
    besides the fact I that I become a giggling paranoid moron when I am blazed there is no scientific evidence that shows it increases intelligence...there is some that shows it can decrease intelligence though

tried it. Don't do it now but nothing against it.

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765
    That has nothing to do with the pot. That's them being ****ing lazy. If you're not responsible enough to smoke then have some willpower and get a real job. its not that hard. Just an excuse for them to be even more lazy.
    oh you know this for fact?...pot doesn't contribute to anyone being lazy?...it's just a huge coincidence most lazy people also happen to smoke pot all day...

besides the fact I that I become a giggling paranoid moron when I am blazed there is no scientific evidence that shows it increases intelligence...there is some that shows it can decrease intelligence though
    Well I don't become anything close to a giggling paranoid moron when I'm high. Ever think maybe substances effect people differently?

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765
    Well I don't become anything close to a giggling paranoid moron when I'm high. Ever think maybe substances effect people differently?
    sure, but neither of us know what you would be like had you never smoked...so to claim that it hasn't affected you in a negative way is impossible

sure, but neither of us know what you would be like had you never smoked...so to claim that it hasn't affected you in a negative way is impossible
    That makes no sense. you claiming not smoking hasn't affected you in a negative way is impossible as well, using your own logic.