Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast

Default Re: Illinois Fan Thread.

talent of illinios of the not best

i hate of team and i love the best team of gators hahaha yes we win i like carolia of north in the years of champion chip

if one day illinios of win the champion chip i can say they my best

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by foutz
    talent of illinios of the not best

i hate of team and i love the best team of gators hahaha yes we win i like carolia of north in the years of champion chip

if one day illinios of win the champion chip i can say they my best
    wtf????

Losing Dunigan, Humphrey all at once???

Man, I hope Bruce has something lined up cause this is not looking good...

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    wtf????

Losing Dunigan, Humphrey all at once???

Man, I hope Bruce has something lined up cause this is not looking good...
    It's not a done deal yet. Lets just hope for the best. Oh, and ignore him, he's probably some regular poster trying to be funny.
    Last edited by IlliniFan; 07-26-2007 at 01:43 AM.

All right gonna stay positive and give Weber the benefit of the doubt.

Wow. Dunigan and Humphrey did really commit to Oregon...

And Shumpert knocked off his final cut..

Only Miller and Suggs left? Oh ****, Weber better get cracking.

You know I was going to say where there's smoke, there's fire..but I didn't want to be a pessimist. It seems as though we every time there's a rumor about one of our recruits going somewhere else it happens. Could we have had a worst day? Not only did 2 of our top recruits commit somewhere else, the other one that we've been recruiting longer than most of those ACC schools cut us off his list. Thats pretty much all the in state talent gone. This really stings. If we don't get Suggs or Miller, the 08 class is not going to look good at all. 2010 can't come any faster.

It's not the ACC schools, but how the **** did we lose out to Bradley for Shumpert? What the **** have they done to stick in the final cut?

Man I'm almost ready to give up on all Chicago kids ever going to UI. My ****ing God, Humphrey's and Dunigan's parents were former Illini. How the hell...

It's official. Illinois is having the worst week ever.

Decent playground baller ThaKing's Avatar

Who needs "talent" when you have Bruce Weber.

I dont know if this is true or not but...

What is uncertain is the list of finalists for Oak Park guard Iman Shumpert, ranked No. 32 nationally by Rivals, despite reports.

Oak Park coach Al Allen said late Monday that he had spoken with Shumpert, Shumpert's family and his AAU coach, and that no list of finalists would arrive until early August, when the player expects to narrow his choices to a final three.

"There is no list," Allen said. "There is no longer list, there is no shorter list. Things will be decided once August comes around."

The Sun-Times and recruiting Web site Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye had reported Monday night that Shumpert shaved his list of suitors to five, with Illinois failing to make the cut. But Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye pulled the report shortly thereafter.

Saw a basketball once

Tate's article in the NGazette says the frosh are looking amazing (McCarney and Cole.) Caldwell (sp?) is a beast from what I'm hearing and Pruitt is returning. I congradulate Oregon in getting 2 good players fr so far away, but I'm thinking Illinois has 2 openings.

In Weber we will trust!!!!!!

Aussie

Saw a basketball once IlliniiiFan's Avatar

I dont know if this is true or not but...

What is uncertain is the list of finalists for Oak Park guard Iman Shumpert, ranked No. 32 nationally by Rivals, despite reports.

Oak Park coach Al Allen said late Monday that he had spoken with Shumpert, Shumpert's family and his AAU coach, and that no list of finalists would arrive until early August, when the player expects to narrow his choices to a final three.

"There is no list," Allen said. "There is no longer list, there is no shorter list. Things will be decided once August comes around."

The Sun-Times and recruiting Web site Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye had reported Monday night that Shumpert shaved his list of suitors to five, with Illinois failing to make the cut. But Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye pulled the report shortly thereafter.

Saw a basketball once KrispyKreme's Avatar

You know I was going to say where there's sugar, there's doughnuts!!! (speaking of doughnuts, im hungry) but I didn't want to be a anticipator even tho i am. Sure Illinois top two recruits left, but we still got enough players to play the game im glad to call basketball. Let's sit back and relax with a freshly baked doughnut on our right and left hand while waiting for the upcoming year of Illinois basketball.

Some UK analyst apparently said that if he had to put $100 on it, he would say Darius Miller would coming To Illinois. Just some good news I thought I would pass on.

Come on Darius!

Caution: Adult Content

Is Webber that bad in recruiting? I can't remember any of the targeted Illinois HS players commiting since he took over.