Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Definitive proof that Jesus is in fact a whitey, and likely had blond hair

All of these people come from the same place Jesus came from.

Note how none of them are black.

What? A blond haired blue eyed Middle Easterner from the same region where Jesus was born? No way!

If Jesus was black, I'd just be like "good for him." Who knows, maybe he was. I'm just saying that it's very likely he wasn't. He has more of a chance being blond and blue eyed than he does being black. His mom was a whitey. If God is black, which he might be, then yes, Jesus would be black. Until we have proof that God is black, we will have to assume that Jesus was a whitey.

Don't worry though non-whiteys-JESUS LOVES EVERYONE EQUALLY

Banned

Default Re: Definitive proof that Jesus is in fact a whitey, and likely had blond hair

you try too hard

Banned

Default Re: Definitive proof that Jesus is in fact a whitey, and likely had blond hair

Quote Originally Posted by references
    you try too hard
    Merry Christmas bro!

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    they have beautiful eyes
    Yes. It is like staring in to the eyes of Jesus himself.

Are we sure that Syrians aren't Koreans?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The Jews of today have been mixed with Europeans. The Jews of Jesus's day were not mixed into that fashion and were thus Arab-looking.

nah he had dreads and mary magdalene was constantly patting her weave in the desert heat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    The Jews of today have been mixed with Europeans. The Jews of Jesus's day were not mixed into that fashion and were thus Arab-looking.
    The pictures I posted are not Jews dumbass. They are fully ethnic Syrians, from the same region that Jesus was born in and where his mom was from.

that's very simplistic

that region of the world has always been pretty diverse/with contact between many different peoples and empires

based achaemenids

http://www.parsaworld.com/PEMassivesub3.bmp

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The pictures I posted are not Jews dumbass. They are fully ethnic Syrians, from the same region that Jesus was born in and where his mom was from.
    So you are saying Jesus was not Jewish? Got it. Thanks for the idiocy have a nice day.

I don't mind Jesus being black

Banned

So you are saying Jesus was not Jewish? Got it. Thanks for the idiocy have a nice day.
    Christ, dumbass.

Jesus was Jewish. His mom was Jewish. This is BEFORE EUROPEAN JEWS INTER-MINGLED WITH MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS. Jesus was born BEFORE THE EUROPEAN JEWS WERE EVEN IN EUROPE

Jews were ethnically the same as everyone else in the region at the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I don't mind Jesus being black
    I don't mind at all, but it is highly, highly unlikely that he was. That's all I'm saying.

Banned

Holy shit op is dumb enough to think an area that was one of the most hotly contested regions in world history has one continuous genetic make up over 2000 years?