Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Suns sign Dragic 4yr/$34M

Quote Originally Posted by dbronx42
    That's absolutely fair. Your team did get better, and i see you guys as a fringe playoff team. I was just saying some Phoenix fans are drastically overrating these moves.
    What Phoenix fans are overrating these moves? Most of us are saying they're good moves and the team will finally be young and we're excited to see them play. I haven't seen one Suns fan act like we're going to be instant contenders or anything like that. We're just excited that our front office is actually trying to make some decent moves for the first time in a long time, is there anything wrong with that?

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dbronx42
    That's absolutely fair. Your team did get better, and i see you guys as a fringe playoff team. I was just saying some Phoenix fans are drastically overrating these moves.
    a couple seasons ago we signed Childress and Warrick to big cash to put them on the bench. if you had look back and see moves the suns had make in the off seasons over the last 5 years, I'm pretty sure you can't help but feel excited for us here. And nope like he said, no one is overrating theses moves here. It's just finally spending the right money on the right players. We need a point we brought back Dragic, we got Beasley for cheap, and the management actually showed effort in getting Gordon, a targeted face for this franchise now that Nash is gone. Making moves to get younger to go further, yes Suns fans are excited. but for good reasons.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    a couple seasons ago we signed Childress and Warrick to big cash to put them on the bench. if you had look back and see moves the suns had make in the off seasons over the last 5 years, I'm pretty sure you can't help but feel excited for us here. And nope like he said, no one is overrating theses moves here. It's just finally spending the right money on the right players. We need a point we brought back Dragic, we got Beasley for cheap, and the management actually showed effort in getting Gordon, a targeted face for this franchise now that Nash is gone. Making moves to get younger to go further, yes Suns fans are excited. but for good reasons.

Local High School Star

Amen

Local High School Star

Suns fans will see far more polished Dragic. He looks fantastic at running different sets. Plays with a ton of poise and maturity that he did'nt have prior to his trade to Houston. Best of luck to the Dragon in Phoenix.

3 level headed Suns fans came in and shut that down awful quick. Good Job guise!

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    3 level headed Suns fans came in and shut that down awful quick. Good Job guise!
    just feeding off your good post dear sir.
    A franchise and their franchise player with mutual respect and high regards for one another. Steve Nash will be missed, but Suns fans can be proud.
    Last edited by livingby3's; 07-06-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Preach on!
    +rep

By the way, any news about Gordon?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    By the way, any news about Gordon?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...rleans-hornets

I'm glad he loves our signings and he's correct. It is a better fit.
    I want to see him in a Suns uni as badly as he wants to himself.

This was smart.