Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #31
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Current players who will be in the Hall of Fame...

Ray Allen is absolutely a lock
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #32
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
these guys are not locks to make it

Why not Allen ? The all-time 3 point leader ? If Reggie Miller got in, I don't see why Allen shouldn't.

I can see Carter not being a lock, but then again, Chris Mullin got in. I don't see that much of difference between either of them. I didn't see that much of a difference between Carter and Pierce, until the big 3 got formed. Carter never had a dominant big man, until he was past his prime. Guards and swingmen usually thrive more with a dominant post presence.

Amare and Melo might not be either, but then again they've had pretty good careers so far and I can see them still racking up All-NBA and All-Star selections if they stay healthy.

Rondo and Williams have both shown they can play well in the regular season and playoffs and are in the Tops in the list of passing and apg.

Westbrook and Rose, again, are pretty much similar players. Except one doesn't have an MVP and ROY to his name. If Westbrook keeps his progress from last season, the sky is the limit for the guy.

Again, Bosh's eligibility will come down to how many rings the Heat can rack up. And I can see it happening.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #33
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

being a pretty good player ain't enough for a place in the hof, you are probably right about ray and melo too but i can't see the others getting in right now
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #34
MastahX
I eat dead people

MastahX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Chris Paul is a lock, so is Howard. Tyson Chandler, Rasheed Wallace, MWP, Jason Terry really? Nowhere near HOF level players.

CP is a lock? LOL - What has he accomplished? He isn't a lock.
MastahX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #35
MastahX
I eat dead people

MastahX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Chris Paul, Pau Gasol and D12 would all be HOF players even if they retired today.

You're such a homer. Let me guess Blake is a lock too right?

There is 0% chance CP3 would be in the HOF if he got injured right now and was out the rest of his career.
MastahX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #36
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

Rasheed Wallace a HOF lock? Good god, this list is horrible. Wallace wont sniff the HOF.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #37
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

How is Rasheed a lock, or even a maybe? Maybe if he played his entire career as he did on those early 2000 Blazer squads.

Gasol's a lock...on the fence about Vince. There are worse players than him in the Hall in terms of ability, but he's got that stigma of being soft and that whole 'I didn't always play hard' mentality when he was a Raptor. But let's put it this way, if you're going to put Vince in you need to put someone like Tim Hardaway in as well. I'm just not sure what the criteria is, seems pretty subjective.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #38
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

blake griffin
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #39
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
blake griffin

Seriously?
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #40
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

There are a lot of guys who are locks.

Kidd
KG
Kobe
TD
LeBron
Dirk
Allen
Pierce
Pau
Manu
Nash
Wallace (Ben)

There are a ton of possibles

Brand
Jamison
MWP
Bosh
Wade
Durant
Howard
Parker (Tony)
Sheed
Hill
Rondo
Love
Melo
Aldridge
Bynum
Boozer
Billups
Chandler (Tyson)
Carter
Camby
Paul
Williams

Young players who have a shot

Irving
Griffen
Rubio
Gay
Gasol (Marc)
Monroe
Hibbert
Harden
Ibaka
Rose
Westbrook

HM's to

Marion
Battier
Haslem
Iggy
Richard Jefferson
Johnson (Joe)

I'm sure I missed some, but there is a lot of talent in the NBA right now. Most of the possibles likely will get in imo, and if the young guys continue to improve they have a good shot at it too.

The HM's are players who I feel deserve to at least get a mention here, even if they are not going to make it.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #41
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Players that are locks or are clearly on their way:

Kobe
Duncan
KG
Lebron
Wade
Pierce
Allen
Nash
Kidd
Gasol
Howard