Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose, "I don

Banned

Default Re: Rose, "I don

Good, don't recruit so no stars join you and the Heat will beat your team repeatedly!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Who the hell cares if Rose is more "humble" and "modest"? Seriously, why do people always gush about Rose's humility as if it means anything.
    at the end of the day it doesn't matter. No one cares what Rose is like if he isnt winning 'ships. They'll just use his humbleness/humility as a reason for losing year in/year out.

Lebron made a smart move. I disagree with it, but you cant say much if hes rocking rings on his fingers.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    at the end of the day it doesn't matter. No one cares what Rose is like if he isnt winning 'ships. They'll just use his humbleness/humility as a reason for losing year in/year out.

Lebron made a smart move. I disagree with it, but you cant say much if hes rocking rings on his fingers.
    Too bad he has no rings on his fingers.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Too bad he has no rings on his fingers.
    check back in October

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    check back in October
    9 years and counting now chief.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Who the hell cares if Rose is more "humble" and "modest"? Seriously, why do people always gush about Rose's humility as if it means anything.
    Leadership. It gives his teammates comfort and confidence cause they aren't playing under the threat that if they don't play well then there star player is going to want to leave. It limits management and what they want to do which is usually whats best for the team because they're forced to make short-term moves no matter how stupid they might end up being long-term. It discourages potential FAs from coming there who want to win because the superstar isn't committed there.

I could see the other argument that it really just shows that someone like Lebron or Howard just really wants to win, but its not really beneficial at all for the organization.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    He says the right things in the media even if he doesn't believe it...think deep down he knows he needs a legit number two star to be in a better position to win titles in the future.
    Nah... he's really that stupid.

Decent playground baller Stat & Melo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    already jumped off the stat and melo bandwagon and now riding lebrons cawk
    lol i absolutely love responses like this, where you know you go owned and turn to personal attacks Just becaus im not a blind homer and acknowledge lebron as being the best player in the league im "on his cawk"now? i love it, keep it coming moron, the **** outta here rookie
    Last edited by Stat & Melo; 02-25-2012 at 04:19 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

check back in October
    Season ends in June. October will be the next season.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's an easy stance to take when you're drafted to a large market team and get to play for a coach of the year calibre guy like Tibbs, and on an elite team that wins with or without you.
    I think it's an easy stance to take when you work hard to improve your game, listen to your coach, buy into his system on both ends, show leadership by example, and build a relationship with your teammates.

I remember Rose getting drafted to a very mediocre Bulls team that had won 33 games the prior season, had a new coach in Vinny Del Negro and on top of that the Bulls team had no star free agent prospects whatsoever. Where were all the free agents lining up to play for Chicago prior to 2010? That's 11 years since Jordan/Pippen. Funny how no one was talking about Chicago being a great market all those years when they sucked ass but now with Rose's emergence and Thibs' coaching suddenly the "large market" excuse is out again.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Season ends in June. October will be the next season.
    You don't get rings until October

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It was funny how Lebron stans were saying he would dominate the NFL
    Yeah. I remember Pauk saying something to the fact that he'd be like the great qb or something. Pauk isn't a bad poster most of the time, but when he posts stupid sh!t like that :

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Yeah. I remember Pauk saying something to the fact that he'd be like the great qb or something. Pauk isn't a bad poster most of the time, but when he posts stupid sh!t like that :
    Oh trust me, he was one of the worst posters when he first started out. After the Heat lost in the finals, reality hit him hard.

and if he doesn't understand that, Miami keeps smiling
    What does Rose's understanding have to do with Gar & Pax & the Bull's salary cap?

People act like Dwight Howard is one Rose compliment away from coming to Chicago or something.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I think it's an easy stance to take when you work hard to improve your game, listen to your coach, buy into his system on both ends, show leadership by example, and build a relationship with your teammates.

I remember Rose getting drafted to a very mediocre Bulls team that had won 33 games the prior season, had a new coach in Vinny Del Negro and on top of that the Bulls team had no star free agent prospects whatsoever. Where were all the free agents lining up to play for Chicago prior to 2010? That's 11 years since Jordan/Pippen. Funny how no one was talking about Chicago being a great market all those years when they sucked ass but now with Rose's emergence and Thibs' coaching suddenly the "large market" excuse is out again.
    Yup. This. Rose is the one making Chicago a big market again.