Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Hugh Grant - Worst Actor Ever?

[QUOTE=magi

5-time NBA All-Star

Crossover brings up a solid point. Ukplaya4 bein the f*ckin Nitbritwitless snob he is, up and exaggerated the sh!t outta Willy's mediocrity. Lay off the insults pen!schap, and treat Fallguy with respect and try to understand his perspective. I see how you're a brilliant film connoiseur and all.. trained by the finest schools, but if you can't see how Men In Black, Indepedence Day, Enemy OF THE STATE (sry slipup), Pursuit of Happiness solidified Smith as at least an "above-average actor", then I don't know what to do with you. You're just full of hatred for the common peasant's movie choises, aren't you royal chumbucket?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 05-06-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Well now you know of a single male who has seen Brokeback Mountain.
    I didn't mean it like that. I don't care if anyone saw that movie I'm just saying because of what the movie is about, many male movie lovers will not watch that movie. So it's absolutely laughable that the poster claimed Brokeback brought similar recognition to Heath's career as The Dark Knight.

Yet he calls me dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Crossover brings up a solid point. Ukplaya4 bein the f*ckin Nitbritwitless snob he is, up and exaggerated the sh!t outta Willy's mediocrity. Lay off the insults pen!schap, and treat Fallguy with respect and try to understand his perspective. I see how you're a brilliant film connoiseur and all.. trained by the finest schools, but if you can't see how Men In Black, Indepedence Day, Enemy At The Gates, Pursuit of Happiness solidified Smith as at least an "above-average actor", then I don't know what to do with you. You're just full of hatred for the common peasant's movie choises, aren't you royal chumbucket?
    Will Smith starred in Enemy At The Gates? No way man.
    Jude Law starred in it and Ed Harris, I don't remember Will in that movie.

5-time NBA All-Star

ukplaya4's entire repertoire of "smarts" consists of agreeing with well-renowned film critics and knowing the physics behind silicon breastes

He ain't exactly in a position to call others dumb.

Crossover brings up a solid point. Ukplaya4 bein the f*ckin Nitbritwitless snob he is, up and exaggerated the sh!t outta Willy's mediocrity. Lay off the insults pen!schap, and treat Fallguy with respect and try to understand his perspective. I see how you're a brilliant film connoiseur and all.. trained by the finest schools, but if you can't see how Men In Black, Indepedence Day, Enemy At The Gates, Pursuit of Happiness solidified Smith as at least an "above-average actor", then I don't know what to do with you. You're just full of hatred for the common peasant's movie choises, aren't you royal chumbucket?
    Damn, I wanted the title of royal chumbucket.

Banned

[QUOTE=magi

[QUOTE=magi

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Think he meant Enemy of the State w/ Gene Hackman
    Shush it Chachi.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    because the people you associate yourself with are uncultured morons like you. and therein lies the real issue.

recognition from the film world- awards/critics etc?
    if not the equal it was a more acclaimed performance.

recognition from you and your absent minded chums running around in your batman costumes, endlessly rewatching wild wild west with your big willie style t-shirts on, marvelling at your own reflection and things that glow in the dark, sniffing your mothers underwear, sorrowfully speculating why carlton didnt get to play daniel day lewis' part in there will be blood after a drug infused freash prince of bel air marathon... (probably concluding that its race related)?????

no probably he didnt.
    awesome.

[QUOTE=magi

Banned

Shush it Chachi.
    But Ashraf, Joanie LOVES Chachi... you should too

Banned

Yeah Will Smith is underrated. The problem is people are partial to old school classics so there won't be anyone more new on the level of Pacino, Deniro. Its a joke people put Heath Ledger on that huge pedestal mostly from just playing the Joker, which is ridiculously overhyped imo, and then dying which just makes him hyped x 1000. I don't even put him with Will Smith considering all of the type of roles Will Smith has played, and played well. Considering where he came from, how he got here, and how long he's been relevant at the top of the box office as a movie lead, the only reason he doesn't get the credit is he's not dead yet.

[QUOTE=magi

The cinematography in BrokeBack Mountain was sweeeetttt. I loved the part when the sheep were grazing and bleating and the score was oh so peaceful.

Wait nevermind I'm not a fucking homo like canadianballer, so disregard that tangent.