Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2007, 03:41 AM   #1
ElPigto
*****istrator

Default School Bus Stories

I rode the school bus from Kindergarden - 8th Grade. It was awesome riding the bus because after school I was full of energy and just wanting to cause trouble. I have many stories to tell and I'll post them throughout the thread. I'm wondering if anyone else has stories about the bus.

Here is one of my stories:

When I was in 7th grade, I loved torturing the bus driver. You can imagine him being this fat old man who wore the same clothes throughout the years I rode the bus. I rode the same bus service for the years mentioned above and the driver I'm referring to was the owner of this bus service.

Anyways, when school was out this particular time, I decided to get on top of the hood and then work my way up to the top of the bus. I sat on the very top of the bus for several minutes, until the bus driver noticed me and asked me to come down (he was aggravated already). Since I noticed he was mad, I decided to stand on top of the hood and start jumping on it in order to irritate him even more. He got extremely angry and screamed at me to get down; I refused, therefore he just went back inside and sat down (we still had to wait for a couple of more kids). Once we are about to leave, I get down from the hood and get in the bus, and to my surprise the bus driver was ready for me.

The old fart actually had a water hose ( ) hidden in the front of the bus and he grabbed it when I came in. My instincts were to run, so I did, and this man actually came after, he even took a swing (which he completely missed). My friend told me how funny it looked since the bus driver looked like a Penguin running.

Anyways, I actually decided to come back into the bus. These kids, who were influenced by the way I treated my bus driver decided to grab a cone and put it in the muffler. We were taking off, I was already sitting, when the principal of the school runs after the bus warning him about the cone. The bus driver instantly jumps from his seat comes looking for me and without hesistating he grabs me by the shirt and throws me out. I was a bit scared since I had nothing to do with the cone, but in the end no one found out about it in my house, therefore I didn't get in trouble.

End of Story.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:46 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Default Re: School Bus Stories

Man, I got so many school bus stories it ain't even funny. From sex, to fights, to drugs, to priciples, to cops I could go on for days.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:48 AM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Lol if someone got on the top of the bus now, they would call the cops.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:53 AM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

My friend and I both got suspended form the bus dozens of times.

Once we had to write a 500 word essay about how we were going to be good, but instead we turned a sheet of paper that just said "500 Words". Needless to say, we got suspended again but I had a sweet BMX bike that I rode to school so I didn't care.

Another time two of my friends got in a fight and Skinny Weakling threw some crakcer crumbs in Big Guy's eyes. Big Guy then grabbed Skinny Weakling's head and smashed it through the bus window. We were in 7th grade. No joke.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:53 AM   #5
Hawker
Banned

I only rode the bus in middle school and man those were some fun times.

Our bus was so packed that half the seats had to be 3 to a seat. And sometimes i had to sit in the back of the bus with the 8th graders and i was a 6th grader and was scared to death of them. One time though, right when we were about to get in our neighborhood she pulls into albertsons and pulls us right back in the other direction towards the school. We are all like WTF!!! and then the prinicipal comes out and starts yelling at us cus we are all causing trouble and being loud. It was pretty funny.

I had nothing to do with that but it was funny.

Ok, 7th grade i rode the bus and a bunch of the tralier trash people were on it and this one girl named christy who we all called crusty christy cus her face was messed up. And one time this kid just SPAT on her face and she was like, "bus driver lady this guy spat on me SEE i have proof." So goddamn funny. And i hated this one 6th grader and he started picking on this 8th grade girl right when we got off the stop and i grabbed his backpack from behind swung him around once and he went into the ground of mud. He lost his glasses too. Pretty awesome. That girl started to like me a little bit but i wasnt into her that way.

That kid lived right across the street from me too. I hated him and i pretty much punked his ass.

And lastly 8th grade, and this time i actually shouldve got in trouble but lied my way out of it. So 8th graders get the privilege of sitting in the back of the bus right? And this 6th grade girl sits in the back and this one guy says, "dont worry we wont hurt you but scott (me) will rape you." And i sarcastically said, "ya, i am gonna rape you." And he said a bunch of other stuff to her and the next day the prinicipal talks to me about it and i said it was in a sarcastic tone that i really didnt mean.

And a couple days later the Ass prin calls me in and asks me about it and said that I didnt say that so i didnt get in trouble.

Stupid ass spoiled ***** told her parents about it when she got home and he told the prinicpal. Learn to take **** sometimes.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:56 AM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I only rode the bus in middle school and man those were some fun times.

Our bus was so packed that half the seats had to be 3 to a seat. And sometimes i had to sit in the back of the bus with the 8th graders and i was a 6th grader and was scared to death of them. One time though, right when we were about to get in our neighborhood she pulls into albertsons and pulls us right back in the other direction towards the school. We are all like WTF!!! and then the prinicipal comes out and starts yelling at us cus we are all causing trouble and being loud. It was pretty funny.

I had nothing to do with that but it was funny.

Ok, 7th grade i rode the bus and a bunch of the tralier trash people were on it and this one girl named christy who we all called crusty christy cus her face was messed up. And one time this kid just SPAT on her face and she was like, "bus driver lady this guy spat on me SEE i have proof." So goddamn funny. And i hated this one 6th grader and he started picking on this 8th grade girl right when we got off the stop and i grabbed his backpack from behind swung him around once and he went into the ground of mud. He lost his glasses too. Pretty awesome. That girl started to like me a little bit but i wasnt into her that way.

That kid lived right across the street from me too. I hated him and i pretty much punked his ass.

And lastly 8th grade, and this time i actually shouldve got in trouble but lied my way out of it. So 8th graders get the privilege of sitting in the back of the bus right? And this 6th grade girl sits in the back and this one guy says, "dont worry we wont hurt you but scott (me) will rape you." And i sarcastically said, "ya, i am gonna rape you." And he said a bunch of other stuff to her and the next day the prinicipal talks to me about it and i said it was in a sarcastic tone that i really didnt mean.

And a couple days later the Ass prin calls me in and asks me about it and said that I didnt say that so i didnt get in trouble.

Stupid ass spoiled ***** told her parents about it when she got home and he told the prinicpal. Learn to take **** sometimes.
dumb move man, little girls take things way to seriously.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:05 AM   #7
ElPigto
*****istrator

Anyone ever have rivalries in the bus between schools?

The bus I rode had kids from my school and some other kids from some other middle school. Well, kids being kids, we would actually taunt each other and say stuff about each other's school. Many times we had paper ball fights. The kids representing our school would spit in a couple of paper balls and throw them. We even had rubber bans at times to fling paper at kids. It was awesome. In the end though, my friend and I would just sort of direct at everybody to throw paper balls at the bus driver, and well the outcome was always the bus driver stopping the bus completely and getting up and charging towards me to scream at me.

We pulled some stupid crap throwing paper balls at him, but nonetheless, good memories.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:12 AM   #8
Kobe24
Banned

My recent one came two years ago at halloween. A couple of us were planning to throw eggs at cars and people walking on the street for fun which I found totally harmless. Everyone( 3 people) threw their eggs so far and it was my turn to throw mine. Perfect position, it's almost about to be green light and a pickup truck right next to our bus so I threw my egg and it hit the windshield and splattered all over it. I was laughing about it because he couldn't do anything about it since we were about to turn left and he HAD to go straight. Next thing I know, both of the lights stay red for a minute at most but an hour in my heart.

I was about to **** my pants since the owner of the truck is built like a mofo and he started banging on the bus door demanding the driver to open it. The driver opened the door and he was acting oblivious to the whole situation so the car left and we left another direction. I thought the driver didn't know what happened but when it was my stop(last stop), he told me that if I ever do that again, he's gonna make sure that I get locked up. Dumbest bus stunt I've ever done. Oh, I got suspended off the bus for two weeks since the driver snitched on me.

Last edited by Kobe24 : 07-16-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:19 AM   #9
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
My recent one came last year at halloween. A couple of us were planning to throw eggs at cars and people walking on the street for fun which I found totally harmless. Everyone( 3 people) threw their eggs so far and it was my turn to throw mine. Perfect position, it's almost about to be green light and a pickup truck right next to our bus so I threw my egg and it hit the windshield and splattered all over it. I was laughing about it because he couldn't do anything about it since we were about to turn left and he HAD to go straight. Next thing I know, both of the lights stay red for a minute at most but an hour in my heart.

I was about to **** my pants since the owner of the truck is built like a mofo and he started banging on the bus door demanding the driver to open it. The driver opened the door and he was acting oblivious to the whole situation so the car left and we left another direction. I thought the driver didn't know what happened but when it was my stop(last stop), he told me that if I ever do that again, he's gonna make sure that I get locked up. Dumbest bus stunt I've ever done. Oh, I got suspended off the bus for two weeks since the driver snitched on me.
Harmless if you don't own a car... I'd be ****ing pissed if an egg him my car.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:20 AM   #10
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
My recent one came last year at halloween. A couple of us were planning to throw eggs at cars and people walking on the street for fun which I found totally harmless. Everyone( 3 people) threw their eggs so far and it was my turn to throw mine. Perfect position, it's almost about to be green light and a pickup truck right next to our bus so I threw my egg and it hit the windshield and splattered all over it. I was laughing about it because he couldn't do anything about it since we were about to turn left and he HAD to go straight. Next thing I know, both of the lights stay red for a minute at most but an hour in my heart.

A couple of my friends and I pulled a similar stunt, except we started talking trash to some older kids that were outside the bus. They were much bigger than us, and seemed to be part of a gang. Well the bus came to a stop at a stop sign, and he didn't go right away and since those guys were only a couple of feet away from the bus they ran and banged on the door. All of us were ready to fight though and we insisted on talking trash, but the bus driver did not open the door (although they tried to pry it open) and at the end nothing happen.

My adrenaline was pumping though. Moment was pretty intense.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 AM   #11
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Me and my friends used to always sit in the back because we knew when the bus would roll over a big dip on a single lane two way road and the bus would go flying, and when it did we would literally raise the roof.

On the last day of school in 9th grade, everyone cleaned out their lockers and we had to take home our junk including the master combination locks. We always used to pass by this Ford dealership on the bus route, and on that day for some reason we decided to throw our combination locks at the windshields. Bad part was, someone got the license plate of our bus and reported it to the school district and eventually a notice was sent to us thru the mail. We were lucky though, the only punishment we lost was our bus riding privledges for that year, because they couldnt actually proved who the real vandals were. My assistant principal gave me 6 weeks of in-school suspension. No teachers for two months, cool in a way but very very boring, we werent allowed to talk to anyone for the whole day except during lunch and last period which they made us walk the track for the whole class period.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: