Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Default Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDqB7-t8aw

That right.

- Wade was seriously injured and playing on one leg
    - Pat Riley says he probably shouldn't have even been playing
    - Riley says he doesn't understand the criticism for being a warrior
    - Talks about Wade reinventing himself for next season
    Last edited by 3LiftHeatCurse; 06-27-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

flash is back

Banned

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

wade really needs to loose some pounds.

Decent college freshman

Its not surprising, even stats show what i was watching..heat were looking alot of times better without wade then with him.

Now last year bosh got injured, this year wade. maybe next year lebron ( altho lebron got mentally injured in the first year )

Having said that, spurs had issues with parker..pacers with granger. bulls with rose/deng. it proves heat is best team, that they are capable of overcoming injuries and health issues.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It's definitely a good idea to lose some lbs. I don't really get all the people that say he was washed up either...it makes no sense when just 2 months before he was dominating during their win streak. He was obviously ailing out there.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    It's definitely a good idea to lose some lbs. I don't really get all the people that say he was washed up either...it makes no sense when just 2 months before he was dominating during their win streak. He was obviously ailing out there.
    Yeah....

Wade will lose some lbs this off-season and reinvent himself for next year.

I hope he starts using his bank shot again.

Very good NBA starter

Clown is always injured. He got injured in the 05 playoffs. Entire 2007 and 2008 seasons. 2009 playoffs he had the back issues. 2012 playoffs he was playing injured. 2013 playoffs he was playing injured and had one of the worst post-seasons ever. Even in his rookie year he missed 16 games.

LOL. Maybe if he actually took the time to work and develop his games, he'd have a better chance of staying healthy. 10 years in the league and he still can't shoot the ball. Pathetic.

His knee wasn't that bad. He was acting up most of the time.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

How valid is the injury excuse if it happens almost every postseason? I have defended Wade a lot on here, but the guy wasn't a huge factor in the playoffs for the most part. I don't how many more rings Miami can win if he is at 50% every season before playoffs. They need him somewhat healthy if they want to keep this potential dyanasty going. And obviously Bosh shit the bed when he was relied on to carry some of the production. If Miami wants to keep it up, he is going to have to work on his game. The role players will be another year older and who knows how long LeBron will be at his current level. The Big 3 will probably have do more heavy lifting than they have done since 2011 to get the 3-peat.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Injuries aside, Wade needs to develop a consistent jump shot. Clearly he is declining athletically, and he still has his moments, but when he can't get into the paint, he needs to find a way to be effective.

Also Wade finished the regular season fairly well, hopefully he drops some weight, and comes back healthy.

NBA Superstar

Regardless of whether I want someone to win or not, it can be tough watching a player get endlessly criticized when it turns out he was supposedly severely injured the entire time. It can be a sticky situation for injured players, as they often have to decide between playing horribly and letting outsiders believe it's simply because he's now horrible, or honestly disclosing the severity of one's own injury and thus be labeled as someone pushing forward excuses and weakness.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    His knee wasn't that bad. He was acting up most of the time.
    Yeah he was faking so much that he faked a fake knee drain going to game 7 of nba finals.

Riley's been a great president and he's even a better coach but he's a lying snake in the grass. Are we using him as a reference now?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Anfernee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Clown is always injured. He got injured in the 05 playoffs. Entire 2007 and 2008 seasons. 2009 playoffs he had the back issues. 2012 playoffs he was playing injured. 2013 playoffs he was playing injured and had one of the worst post-seasons ever. Even in his rookie year he missed 16 games.

LOL. Maybe if he actually took the time to work and develop his games, he'd have a better chance of staying healthy. 10 years in the league and he still can't shoot the ball. Pathetic.
    Exactly. He's always injured because he hasn't taken conditioning and health seriously. He used to eat chicken fingers and cheeseburgers regularly during the season.