Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #61
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Default Re: Nuggets @ Knicks Game thread

Zach Randolph is averaging over 20 points and 10 boards this year, In all three games he's had over 12 rebounds.

Channing Frye ? 3 points per game.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #62
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Zach Randolph is averaging over 20 points and 10 boards this year, In all three games he's had over 12 rebounds.

Channing Frye ? 3 points per game.

And Steve Francis? hasn't played

guess it makes up a little for us giving our 2nd round pick next year for Nicols...who isn't even on the damn team.
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #63
LilJonIsSoCrunk
banned camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawdrummer
And Steve Francis? hasn't played

guess it makes up a little for us giving our 2nd round pick next year for Nicols...who isn't even on the damn team.

And your second rounder the following year goes to the Bulls from the Curry trade.

You also still owe a first rounder to the Suns from the Marbury trade.

: : : :
LilJonIsSoCrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:58 AM   #64
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

The Knicks are making the playoffs!
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:00 AM   #65
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

The Knicks are the Nuggets Killer
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:19 AM   #66
ExpatSunsFan
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJonIsSoCrunk
You also still owe a first rounder to the Suns from the Marbury trade.
The Suns sold that pick to Utah.
ExpatSunsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #67
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

I knew Knicks fans would love Randolph and I'm actually happy for them. They got very lucky that we had no space for Randolph. The guy is going to get your team to the playoffs. I wanted to know what you all thought about him, now I see he is the only Knicks player since Patrick Ewing to get 3 straight double doubles to open the season.

I'm happy for the Knicks. Channing Frye kind of sucks but he can at least provide some defense inside.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #68
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Eddy Curry played so good down the stretch, Blocked Shots, played defense, rebounded and Scored.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #69
Smokee
Banned

Marbury is the key to the Knicks this season. I think both the bigs can bring it most games, Randolph can at least, Curry has improved alot at just working it down low without really needing it and he played great last night. Jamal had an off night and the bench other than Balkman wasnt too great. Balkman looked awesome tho.

the biggest thing that changed the dynamic of the Knicks i thought was Marbury looking like old Marbury. He was driving and dishing, driving and scoring, making his jumpers. He had a few bad shots. He tried his best against AI, you just cant stop AI and hope he tries to take a short jumper and misses which is basically what happened the times AI didnt score. I really liked Isaiahs substitutions. He rotated between Marbury, Jamal, and Nate depending on who just screwed up, and put them on the bench most of the times they looked bad. He did this the last few games with no tolerance anymore for bad play.

Really tho, ideally if these guards looked to dish more on the drives than finish themself i think the Knicks could be much better. Its not so bad with Nate, i like Nate's decision making for the most part when hes on the floor, but sometimes with Marbury and Jamal they tend to put blinders on when their driving. Having both Curry and Randolph down low with those fat bodies taking up the paint is perfect for Marbury/Jamal to dish to most of the time.

It all comes down to Marbury's shooting tho. If he can knock down his jumpers like he did last night, i think the rest of the Knicks are consistent enough to make them a very good team. Jamal will be Jamal, rediciulously hot some nights and ridciluously cold others but at least Isaiah is keeping him in check on the cold nights. Both bigs can/will make those layups/short jumpers in the paint if their fed. The bench is very talented but young.

I like the Knicks this year, they are fun to watch. Isaiah is the underdog who gets probably too much criticism because hes put together a very talented team player for player, really comes down to how the players play.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: