Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: If people are really born gay..

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Do you have any stats to back that up or are you just talking out of your as$? By your logic, women also seem much smarter these days than the ones that stayed at home and were subjugated...don't act like Julius Ceasar wasn't taking it in the bum by his army of young strapping Romans or that Aristotle disnt have Alexander the Great suck on his balls before going to sleep...
    Just speculating.

However, there's a track record in human history of negative traits being bred out of society. Scientists estimate that in 100 years the ginger gene will be virtually extinct. Gingers are more common than homosexuals as a percent of the global population, and presumably the vast majority of them aren't gay, and yet they are predicted to be gone in 100 years.

Genetically speaking, a homosexuality gene would be FAR less competitive than the ginger gene, and given the many thousands of generations that have lived before us it should be trending downwards.

It's very possible however that the numbers of gays that seem to be growing is due to increased acceptance of it, which would skew the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jdiaby
    English isn't first language give me a break.
    I didn't say anything about your English. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Just speculating.

However, there's a track record in human history of negative traits being bred out of society. Scientists estimate that in 100 years the ginger gene will be virtually extinct. Gingers are more common than homosexuals as a percent of the global population, and presumably the vast majority of them aren't gay, and yet they are predicted to be gone in 100 years.

Genetically speaking, a homosexuality gene would be FAR less competitive than the ginger gene, and given the many thousands of generations that have lived before us it should be trending downwards.

It's very possible however that the numbers of gays that seem to be growing is due to increased acceptance of it, which would skew the numbers.
    I think it is more people don't have to hide it as much. I mean it still isn't acceptable in Islamic countries for one and I'm sure there are a number of other places in the world people have to hide it for fear of being shunned, beaten or worse.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    What makes you like women? Do you think you choose to be straight or do you think it is inherently what you are attracted too? As a straight person do you think you'd enjoy sleeping with another guy, but you just choose to be with women or are you just naturally attracted to women and not men?

There have always been homosexuals in humanity let alone other animals. It is a part of nature. Are you basing your beliefs squarely from a religious point of view? Certainly can't be from a scientific point of view.
    Most gay people flip flop between both sexes, that why men go to prison and end up performing homosexual acts cause only man booty is available. I know I like women cause it's whats right, my dikk is made for ***** and vice versa. To be truthful if I ended up being in prison for a lifetime who knows what I do, i know I ain't getting my shit pushed in. I think homosexuality is just performing unnatural sex acts, just like having sex with animals. It's just this gay agenda stuff is crazy, I just don't agree with the lifestyle, unnatural acts, and overall look at as a disorder. I do however think they should be allowed to civil unions or some type of marriage per our constitution, but on a personal I don't agree with it.

Decent college freshman

Most gay people flip flop between both sexes, that why men go to prison and end up performing homosexual acts cause only man booty is available. I know I like women cause it's whats right, my dikk is made for ***** and vice versa. To be truthful if I ended up being in prison for a lifetime who knows what I do, i know I ain't getting my shit pushed in. I think homosexuality is just performing unnatural sex acts, just like having sex with animals. It's just this gay agenda stuff is crazy, I just don't agree with the lifestyle, unnatural acts, and overall look at as a disorder. I do however think they should be allowed to civil unions or some type of marriage per our constitution, but on a personal I don't agree with it.
    I agree with this. I don't give 2 shits of they get married, I'm atheist and have no religious issues with gay people, but do we really have to act like it's right and normal?

Unfortunately everybody is going to call you a bigot because this site is 99% liberal morons who can't form an opinion of their own. Being an advocate of homosexuality is trendy these days.

I agree with this. I don't give 2 shits of they get married, I'm atheist and have no religious issues with gay people, but do we really have to act like it's right and normal?

Unfortunately everybody is going to call you a bigot because this site is 99% liberal morons who can't form an opinion of their own. Being an advocate of homosexuality is trendy these days.

And who are you to say what is right or normal? Those things are usually determined by social convention, which is, by nature, arbitrary. As other posters have already pointed out, things like homosexuality or pedophilia used to be common practice in the past and they weren't looked down upon.

Homosexuality is present in almost all species, if I recall correctly and thus has been around practically as long as any living creature has existed on this planet. Given this information what makes it wrong or abnormal outside of what religion conditioning has imprinted upon you? Enlightenment and greater knowledge has frightened many a person clinging to how things have always been. I see no reason to be in fear or disgust at greater numbers of people excepting what has always been as normal and not shunning fathers, mothers, children, cousins, etc solely because they are attracted to the same sex. Perhaps being a rational person leaves me unable to understand your point of view.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    And who are you to say what is right or normal? Those things are usually determined by social convention, which is, by nature, arbitrary. As other posters have already pointed out, things like homosexuality or pedophilia used to be common practice in the past and they weren't looked down upon.
    Thats true, society does deem whats acceptable and correct, but all throughout history homosexuality has been on the fringes of society. No mainly homosexual society can survive, it's counterproductive to the growth of our society. Sex mainly for reproduction first, pleasure second. To act like we should give people rights and act like performing unnatural sex act validity is crazy, Nobody has to have sex.

Thats true, society does deem whats acceptable and correct, but all throughout history homosexuality has been on the fringes of society. No mainly homosexual society can survive, it's counterproductive to the growth of our society. Sex mainly for reproduction first, pleasure second. To act like we should give people rights and act like performing unnatural sex act validity is crazy, Nobody has to have sex.
    Jesus christ, I swear people are getting more and more stupid by the minute.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Homosexuality is present in almost all species, if I recall correctly and thus has been around practically as long as any living creature has existed on this planet. Given this information what makes it wrong or abnormal outside of what religion conditioning has imprinted upon you? Enlightenment and greater knowledge has frightened many a person clinging to how things have always been. I see no reason to be in fear or disgust at greater numbers of people excepting what has always been as normal and not shunning fathers, mothers, children, cousins, etc solely because they are attracted to the same sex. Perhaps being a rational person leaves me unable to understand your point of view.
    There is nothing rational about a dikk in the anus, thats why grown man that partake in the acts have to wear diapers. Tell me a some benefits of homosexuality on society other than the lame population control theory?

That is incorrect. Check out Greek society for one. You know the precursors to modern democracy. Openly had homosexuality throughout the society, made most famous by the Spartans.

No society is mainly homosexual because the vast majority of people are heterosexual. I really don't understand what your point is with that last sentence. The only rights homosexuals in the US are fighting for is the right to marry the adult they love the same way I married my wife and probably the same way you will eventually marry whoever you find love with.

Learning to shoot layups

Where is the flaw in what I'm saying?

Thread abuser

Yes, it is called the "Lebron23 effect".

Where is the flaw in what I'm saying?
    I'm sorry, I'm done feeding the troll.

There is nothing rational about a dikk in the anus, thats why grown man that partake in the acts have to wear diapers. Tell me a some benefits of homosexuality on society other than the lame population control theory?
    Why does there have to be a benefit in modern society? What benefit is gained by any number of modern technologies in our society, yet they are embraced. We aren't a hunter/gather society from 500 BC needing to pop out babies to sustain the people due to lack of drugs or immunity against disease and other disasters. There is nothing rational about jacking off either, since your sperm should only be used to knock a chick up right? What makes you think all gay men have to wear diapers? Did you get that from a study on gay men having sex or something?