Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 04-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
P-Forty21

Default Golden State Warriors End Of Season Awards

These are my Golden State Warriors end of season awards.

MVP - Baron Davis:
Lead the Team in Points, Assists and Steals. Great leader on and off the court. Without Baron Davis, Warriors would be doomed.
DPOY - Andris Biedrins: His Basically our only defesnsive player, and he did a damn good job. I'm really proud of andris for stepping up and defending some of the best players in the NBA.
MIP - Monta Ellis: Scored nearly 10 more points a game this season and when Baron was injured, he really stept up. Ellis is my runners up for MVP of the Warriors.
6th Man - Mickael Pietrus and Matt Barnes: Both players were starters at the start of the year, then when we got harrington and jackson they lost their starting jobs and had to come off the bench.They didnt let it effect their game and come in and give the Warriors a big lift off the bench. I hope these two players are with us next season.
ROY(Besides Patrick O'Bryant) - Kelena Azibuike: Was the leading scorer of the D-League until the Warriors grabed him. Had a few 20 point games, steped up bigtime when the warriors were shot handed. In a few years, he will be a very important player for the Warriors.
CPOY - Jason Richardson: Struggled after coming back from knee surgury, when he started to get his touch back he broke his hand and was out for 2 months. Came back after the all star break to a completely different team and he ajusted very well. He was one of the big reasons the Warriors made it to the playoffs this year. I cant wait to see J-Rich against the mavs in the playoffs.

What are your Golden State Warriors end of season Awards>?

Old 04-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #2
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation
Default Re: Golden State Warriors End Of Season Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Forty21
These are my Golden State Warriors end of season awards.

MVP - Baron Davis:
Lead the Team in Points, Assists and Steals. Great leader on and off the court. Without Baron Davis, Warriors would be doomed.
DPOY - Andris Biedrins: His Basically our only defesnsive player, and he did a damn good job. I'm really proud of andris for stepping up and defending some of the best players in the NBA.
MIP - Monta Ellis: Scored nearly 10 more points a game this season and when Baron was injured, he really stept up. Ellis is my runners up for MVP of the Warriors.
6th Man - Mickael Pietrus and Matt Barnes: Both players were starters at the start of the year, then when we got harrington and jackson they lost their starting jobs and had to come off the bench.They didnt let it effect their game and come in and give the Warriors a big lift off the bench. I hope these two players are with us next season.
ROY(Besides Patrick O'Bryant) - Kelena Azibuike: Was the leading scorer of the D-League until the Warriors grabed him. Had a few 20 point games, steped up bigtime when the warriors were shot handed. In a few years, he will be a very important player for the Warriors.
CPOY - Jason Richardson: Struggled after coming back from knee surgury, when he started to get his touch back he broke his hand and was out for 2 months. Came back after the all star break to a completely different team and he ajusted very well. He was one of the big reasons the Warriors made it to the playoffs this year. I cant wait to see J-Rich against the mavs in the playoffs.

What are your Golden State Warriors end of season Awards>?

Great post. I agree with all of your choices.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:24 AM   #3
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I agree with all of you're selections, except I think Biedrens also makes a good case for MIP. If he had improved his free throws, I think he'd get it.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:35 AM   #4
P-Forty21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
I agree with all of you're selections, except I think Biedrens also makes a good case for MIP. If he had improved his free throws, I think he'd get it.
that is a big reason why i didnt choose biedrins for mip...Hopefully he works on his free throws over the off season
Old 04-22-2007, 09:14 AM   #5
Rabs_One
I brick open layups

Rabs_One has an OK reputation so far

Bust of the year, foyle once again
Rabs_One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: