Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #61
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 5,174
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
put me on ignore list? maxfly is so gay yeh yeh so gay

How could a man not like Halle Berry?

- No children
- Not taken
- Perfect skin tone
- Assets
- She's rich
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #62
gts
shhhhhhh
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Downtown Hoops Dojo
Posts: 29,321
Default Re: I'm just joking, i hope he comes back to win. Using msgboard rev psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
I'm a grown man. Probably old enough to be your father

Then act like one...lol

Last edited by gts : 04-07-2007 at 04:43 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #63
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 7,087
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
put me on ignore list? maxfly is so gay yeh yeh so gay

Dawg, I'm not the one who doesn't find Halle Berry attractive... if we're drawing conclusions on who's gay... well...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #64
Voice of Reason
Good High School Starter
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 920
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaosonegoodear
Tamia looks good, but she's not the hottest chick on the planet. Could Grant Hill have gotten someone who looks better? yeah he could've.

There is no such THING as the hottest woman on the planet. That woman doesnt exist. So you're wrong. Because if you list/name a female you feel is on that level I'll name someone just as good. Grant got himself a hot chick with no personal problems, no agendas, alterior motives. He got himself a dime. So he won the lottery.


Quote:
I think ur referring to sukiyaki, wrong person, I never get offended, let me guess who's hot in ur book, Rosie o Donnell, Louie Anderson and Rupaul.
Here's there site so u can jack off,

http://www.louieanderson.com/

http://rupaul.com/

You guess wrong...now if this was Germany back in the day I'd put one right in your nugget you chicken.

Sanaa Lathan is hot.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #65
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 7,087
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
How could a man not like Halle Berry?

- No children
- Not taken
- Perfect skin tone
- Assets
- She's rich

And she's fine... Perfect height for most men... She's not annoying... and I'm the one who's gay?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #66
Sukiyaki 96
Saw a basketball once
 
Sukiyaki 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 25
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
How could a man not like Halle Berry?

- No children
- Not taken
- Perfect skin tone
- Assets
- She's rich

duh! shes like a third world transvestite dude not sexy nor attractive in any sense ewww! how could someone even compare her to tiger's hottie wife!!!!
Sukiyaki 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #67
Yaosonegoodear
Banned
 
Yaosonegoodear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In King James's basement
Posts: 258
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
There is no such THING as the hottest woman on the planet. That woman doesnt exist. So you're wrong. Because if you list/name a female you feel is on that level I'll name someone just as good. Grant got himself a hot chick with no personal problems, no agendas, alterior motives. He got himself a dime. So he won the lottery.



You guess wrong...now if this was Germany back in the day I'd put one right in your nugget you chicken.

Sanaa Lathan is hot.
BINGO!! So unintentionally, you agreed with me. You said he "hit the lottery" to find a dime with no personal problems, agenda, and alterior motives. So maybe Tiger didn't hit the lottery, but maybe his chick fills out the same criteria except with lesser looks.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #68
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 5,174
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
duh! shes like a third world transvestite dude not sexy nor attractive in any sense ewww! how could someone even compare her to tiger's hottie wife!!!!

I heard MTV is doing a casting for the " gay guy" on the next real world. Send them this post and VOILA! You're in. Send ISH a shout out.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:00 PM   #69
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,842
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
duh! shes like a third world transvestite dude not sexy nor attractive in any sense ewww! how could someone even compare her to tiger's hottie wife!!!!

Are you like 6 years old where you are still in the stage where you are like "eww girls are icky they have cooties" because Halle Berry is gorgeous.
Jailblazers7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #70
HollaBolla
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 985
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
duh! shes like a third world transvestite dude not sexy nor attractive in any sense ewww! how could someone even compare her to tiger's hottie wife!!!!

I know and she eats fried chicken too, just kidding
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #71
Sukiyaki 96
Saw a basketball once
 
Sukiyaki 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 25
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

am i getting banned...?
Sukiyaki 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #72
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year
 
tontoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,628
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
5 shots back at the Masters. Letting a gang of no names own him. After this round he should just quit and get ready for the next tournament to redeem himself. Man he's playing like Smush Parker does on the bball court. Terrible.

Vijay Singh will win this.



tontoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #73
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 7,087
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
duh! shes like a third world transvestite dude not sexy nor attractive in any sense ewww! how could someone even compare her to tiger's hottie wife!!!!

I'm starting to think you're just joking... I can't possible see anyone being serious what speaking about Halle Berry like that... Must be looking for attention.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:12 PM   #74
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,842
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
am i getting banned...?

Hopefully.
Jailblazers7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #75
thekavorka
Made that high school varsity squad
 
thekavorka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 654
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

god damn. halle berry still looks amazing at 40.

Unfortunately, she's going to shave her head bald for the next movie.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy