Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Has anyone ever noticed the fan factions

is it just me or do 90% of Kobe fans are also Rose fans and vice versa. And the same is true of Lebron and CP fans? Isn't that wierd I guess some people root for winners and others just like stats
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Has anyone ever noticed the fan factions

Lebron fans are Cp3 supporters? news to me
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Lebron fans are Cp3 supporters? news to me
Well mostly vice versa on that one. There is definitely that trend though, typically fans who hate on Kobe hate on Rose overrate CP and Lebron more. Also you'll find that fans that point out faults in CP and Lebron's games tend to be fans of Kobe AND Rose. Even those who don't. I guess it's because most people find the way CP and Lebron left their first teams dishonorable and reprehensible, and competitors like Rose and Kobe are kind of the obvious goodguys in that regard. They are similar player types, killers in the clutch in contrast to the CP/Lebron/(I think Rondo is in the same category, but it might just be because Celtics fans hate the Lakers and Rose is a competitior to what they perceive as their best player) so they attract the same fans.

Last edited by demons2005 : 01-15-2012 at 02:07 PM.
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
Well mostly vice versa on that one. There is definitely that trend though.

I can see the Rose-Kobe connection. They are both warriors with a great determination to win & be the best. Definitely no complacency with those guys gotta love them.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People appreciate greatness.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

I'm not speaking for all fans but this is wrong. Most Lebron fans only like Lebron. I've even seen them diss Wade
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Ima kobe (god) fan, and I absolutely LOVE CP3. If kobe retired, besides rooting for the Lakers, I would also be watching any game he plays in.

Rose, I dont hate him, but it sucks he didnt live up to the hype when he faced Lebron last playoffs, whom I do hate.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
ThatsGame
Bosh Saves MIA

ThatsGame has decent reputationThatsGame has decent reputation

I'm a Heat fan.

team fan > player fan
ThatsGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
is it just me or do 90% of Kobe fans are also Rose fans and vice versa. And the same is true of Lebron and CP fans? Isn't that wierd I guess some people root for winners and others just like stats
what happened to deron williams bro? i heard chris paul still shitting on him and everyone else too
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far
Smile Re: Has anyone ever noticed the fan factions

All OKC fans are also Thunder fans
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: