I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease GilZero's Avatar

Default NBA 2k13 Problem, please help out!

The thing is my little brother has his own profile on nba 2k13 (ps3) and when he plays a quick game from the home menu he is ONLY the point guard on his team.

I know there has been some kind of setting previously to play as one player only, but I cant seem to turn this off.. Should I just delete his settings file from the system? Would that affect his my career?

thanks

Default Re: NBA 2k13 Problem, please help out!

Quote Originally Posted by GilZero
    The thing is my little brother has his own profile on nba 2k13 (ps3) and when he plays a quick game from the home menu he is ONLY the point guard on his team.

I know there has been some kind of setting previously to play as one player only, but I cant seem to turn this off.. Should I just delete his settings file from the system? Would that affect his my career?

thanks
    Change the settings you have it set to PG only. And 2k doesnt give us the option to turn off auto save so thats why. Change settings, back out so it can save.

My Controller-Controller Settings-Preferred Postion (turn it to none)
    Last edited by GOBB; 10-16-2012 at 04:28 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease GilZero's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2k13 Problem, please help out!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Change the settings you have it set to PG only. And 2k doesnt give us the option to turn off auto save so thats why. Change settings, back out so it can save.

My Controller-Controller Settings-Preferred Postion (turn it to none)
    Cool, big ups!