NBA sixth man of the year

Default Another Mass Shooting, this time in Milwaukee, 6 dead including the gunman...

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/mil...ent/index.html

Guy gets fired, goes back and shoots up shit. What is it with these damn mental snowflakes who can't handle ANY kind of hardship in their lives? They lose a job and want to kill everyone. Lights get cut off, lets go kill people. Girl won't give you any *****, go shoot up shit. Holy shit. I would have killed myself hundreds of times in my life in that case if I couldn't handle tough times.

Anyway, thoughts and prayers everyone. Thoughts and prayers....

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Another Mass Shooting, this time in Milwaukee, 6 dead including the gunman...

Crazy. 150 Million plus people have been killed by guns in this country since 2007.

Default Re: Another Mass Shooting, this time in Milwaukee, 6 dead including the gunman...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post

Guy gets fired, goes back and shoots up shit. What is it with these damn mental snowflakes who can't handle ANY kind of hardship in their lives? They lose a job and want to kill everyone. Lights get cut off, lets go kill people. Girl won't give you any *****, go shoot up shit. Holy shit. I would have killed myself hundreds of times in my life in that case if I couldn't handle tough times.

They are not mentally stable OP.You can't understand why they did what they did because you are mentally stable.Just be thankful you cant comprehend why.

Be thankful you werent abused as a kid or have some traumatizing event happen recently + have either split personality disorder or schizophrenia

Those combinations are a deadly cocktail.

My best guest for this situation (its a guess because im not mentally unstable) is that this "traumatizing event" of losing his job would be the equivalent to us of someone running a stoplight, jumping the curb, and killing everyone in our family while we walk down the street with them, right infront of us.He lost it and wanted revenge on "the driver"...This was a fork in the road moment for him where he felt like he would never be the same.

Once again he is MENTALLY UNSTABLE....This is how he took getting fired from a job he felt he gave everything too.He felt like he lost everything.Im guessing this dude was older and put in decades at this job to react like this.+ had a combo of the deadly cocktail i listed above.

Once again count your blessing that you cant understand why they would do something like that.

People are bugged out of their fking minds at an all-time high.Sadly, this planet is a sinking ship and we can not save the ship. but at least save the people you can save.
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-27-2020 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    They are not mentally stable OP.You can't understand why they did what they did because you are mentally stable.Just be thankful you cant comprehend why.

Be thankful you werent abused as a kid or have some traumatizing event happen recently + have either split personality disorder or schizophrenia

Those combinations are a deadly cocktail.

Once again he is MENTALLY UNSTABLE....This is how he took getting fired from a job he felt he gave everything too.He felt like he lost everything.Im guessing this dude was older and put in decades at this job to react like this + had a combo of 2 or more out of the deadly cocktail i listed above.

wanted to edit my post but couldnt.

fixed
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-27-2020 at 02:33 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post

its pretty obvious... in USA people are discarded like trash after putting in decades of work for absolutely no cause.

youre not allowed to do that in corporate europe and other first world countries, theres a whole series of procedures that have to occur to let someone go and documented reasons for it.

some people snap.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Like 10 years ago this would have been huge news...now events like this will be forgotten over 2-3 days.

I know absolutely nothing about this shooter but Id be willing to bet there is something in his past that could be flagged so that he can't purchase a firearm. I bet it was pretty obvious to others he was mentally unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Crazy. 150 Million plus people have been killed by guns in this country since 2007.
    Wow. Roughly half of the population has been killed since 2007. I was wondering what happend to everybody.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    its pretty obvious... in USA people are discarded like trash after putting in decades of work for absolutely no cause.

youre not allowed to do that in corporate europe and other first world countries, theres a whole series of procedures that have to occur to let someone go and documented reasons for it.

some people snap.
    Yep. Makes it real easy for lazy people to stick around that get angry at younger individuals who want to grow their career and therefore the older boomers who have been in unions for years that never wanted to ascend keep newcomers out of a job.

bout time! we're well overdue.