Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Rose's flat jumpers

We know that Rose's jumper can be flat at times, the main reason he misses most of the time. I thought it was cause he never put enough arc into it, but it seems its actually because his back gives him problems at times.

Quote:
"My back tends to get tight a little bit," Rose said. "That's why my shots were kind of flat. But I know after tonight and the day off [Sunday], I'll get my back worked on and that should be out the way quick."
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bull...ss-no-big-deal
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Rose's flat jumpers

Yeah, it seems like something was off this season. Last season he was really making jump shots and this season it seems he's more back to trying to attack the basket. I mean it's good but I'd like to see him start making more jump shots.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:00 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I wouldn't worry about it. There's another all-time Bull's great that had a flat jumper as well and he did pretty good for himself.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I wouldn't worry about it. There's another all-time Bull's great that had a flat jumper as well and he did pretty good for himself.

Dickey Simpkins??

I know man, once Pip and MJ left I fianlly got to see my main man shine.

........wait, you weren't talking about DS??
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Ben Gordon actually has some decent arc on his shot.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: