Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    i mistakebly tried to see if just one code for Oblivion worked for Skyrim to........ just to try.... and now im FILTHY RICH....

damn... all those oblivion codes work on Skyrim... i really didnt wanted to because the game is so much more fun and gives a more realistic experience having to do various awesome work for your money and powers and so on....... **** to late now.... i cant start over as im to far in the game...

is there some way to get rid of all that money... some code maybe?
    Drop it on the ground somewhere random.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    i mistakebly tried to see if just one code for Oblivion worked for Skyrim to........ just to try.... and now im FILTHY RICH....

damn... all those oblivion codes work on Skyrim... i really didnt wanted to because the game is so much more fun and gives a more realistic experience having to do various awesome work for your money and powers and so on....... **** to late now.... i cant start over as im to far in the game...

is there some way to get rid of all that money... some code maybe?
    Yea... This round I'm not exploiting any cheats or glitches really besides maybe getting my Destruction up to 50 or 60 in beginning. Since there were people here wondering how Illusion Mage works... I'm trying it out.

Just Started Skyrim, currently at the Golden Claw Quest.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to be a Nord All Rounder btw

Anybody else find the lockpicking minigame really easy? My lockpick skill is somewhere in the mid 40s and I dont have a single lockpicking perk yet I almost always manage to open expert and master locks without losing more than 1 or 2 picks. Couple that with the fact that you can buy 30 lockpicks for like 180 gold in the thieves guild and the lockpicking perks seem entirely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Anybody else find the lockpicking minigame really easy? My lockpick skill is somewhere in the mid 40s and I dont have a single lockpicking perk yet I almost always manage to open expert and master locks without losing more than 1 or 2 picks. Couple that with the fact that you can buy 30 lockpicks for like 180 gold in the thieves guild and the lockpicking perks seem entirely useless.
    The perks aren't always directly related to the single their tree is in. One of the perks in lockpicking for example is increasing your carrying capacity, which is pretty helpful.

Banned

yea i do too

also if you break a lockpick your lockpick skill bar goes up anyway for trying

skyrim is giving E's for effort i guess haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    The perks aren't always directly related to the single their tree is in. One of the perks in lockpicking for example is increasing your carrying capacity, which is pretty helpful.

The perk that increases carrying capacity is in pickpocketing, not lockpicking. I agree that is an excellent perk.

The only lockpicking perks that are remotely interesting are the ones that increase the amount of gold/treasure found in chests, and the one that allows you to pick locks undetected.

The perk that increases carrying capacity is in pickpocketing, not lockpicking. I agree that is an excellent perk.

The only lockpicking perks that are remotely interesting are the ones that increase the amount of gold/treasure found in chests, and the one that allows you to pick locks undetected.
    Oh yeah, my mistake. But yeah, you get the idea. There's also one in Illusion that makes all your spells silent. I find that one pretty useful if you want to combine magic with your assassin/thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Oh yeah, my mistake. But yeah, you get the idea. There's also one in Illusion that makes all your spells silent. I find that one pretty useful if you want to combine magic with your assassin/thief.
    Im gonna have to look in to that illusion perk, I am playing a magic/thief hybrid so that would probably suit me well. So far I ran through the mage college first and now im finishing up restoring honor to the thieves guild to become thieves guild master (rewards are sick).

Banned

just started getting my shouts upgraded, at level 21 just visited the greybeards for the first time

not rushing through this

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz
    just started getting my shouts upgraded, at level 21 just visited the greybeards for the first time

not rushing through this

I visited the greybeards once in the start so I could get whirlwind sprint, now im at like level 32 and I havent done shit for them since.

Banned

I visited the greybeards once in the start so I could get whirlwind sprint, now im at like level 32 and I havent done shit for them since.
    ill probably end up doing the same

dragonborn remember? who needs the greybeards lol

I rule the local playground

every npc in the game wants some dragonborn ****

Im gonna have to look in to that illusion perk, I am playing a magic/thief hybrid so that would probably suit me well. So far I ran through the mage college first and now im finishing up restoring honor to the thieves guild to become thieves guild master (rewards are sick).
    Yeah, thieves guild seems to be the new Dark Brotherhood in terms of items rewards. I'm level 10 and haven't done any of that yet. Barely did one or two Mage quests, and like 4 main story quests. Haven't had much time to play, but I'm making a similar character.

I'm an assassin(stealth, light armor, lock picker)/mage(destruction, restoration) who uses swords and daggers.