Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2015, 10:49 AM   #3421
NoGunzJustSkillz

Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Rock will be at the Rumble.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:55 AM   #3422
Batz
Shit just got serious

We all be at the rumble.

Gonna make history
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:59 AM   #3423
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Rock Vs Brock at Mania?
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #3424
Batz
Shit just got serious

Pretty sure that's what Vince wants.

But Rock doesn't have to rumble. brock can walk out RR title-less.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:12 AM   #3425
Top Gun
has a need for speed

Rock vs Triple H at WM I reckon.

Anyone think that Reigns won't win tonight?
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:14 AM   #3426
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun
Rock vs Triple H at WM I reckon.

Anyone think that Reigns won't win tonight?
It seems pretty clear that Sting vs HHH is set for WM31 now.

Pretty obvious top choice is Reigns. But you never know.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:18 AM   #3427
Top Gun
has a need for speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
It seems pretty clear that Sting vs HHH is set for WM31 now.

Pretty obvious top choice is Reigns. But you never know.

I just think they will try find an angle for Sting vs Undertaker somehow. Possible that Taker appears tonight?

Orton or Bryan also in with a chance.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 AM   #3428
paperstreet
Serious playground baller

Secretly hoping for an undertaker return to win the rumble and avenge the loss to lesnar. Then Rollins can cash in on taker.
paperstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:25 AM   #3429
Top Gun
has a need for speed

Ziggler will probably end up being the last one out. Wouldn't mind him winning.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:29 AM   #3430
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
I just think they will try find an angle for Sting vs Undertaker somehow. Possible that Taker appears tonight?

I really doubt Taker will make an appearance at WM, let alone tonight.

Reigns is the top choice. Bryan is a somewhat distant 2nd (pretty sure he'll get eliminated by a heel and then face him at WM - probably Kane at this point).

I don't think anyone else even has chance. Bray for sure isn't, despite trying to make him look strong a week before the Rumble with a win over Bryan. Not Ambrose, and again despite trying to make him look strong for a moment with a win on RAW (first win in like a year or something? ) and that ending on Smackdown! Ziggler or BNB... I doubt that completely.

Everyone wants Bryan to win, even casuals; the guy is really blowing up in the mainstream. Most want Reigns away from the world title picture till he actually develops talent, maybe have him feud with Rusev on the road to WM31 would be my suggestion.

But I say Reigns is going to get the victory tonight. So much effort into building him up. Giving him the Slammy, that new RAW & Smackdown! intro with him everywhere on it, making him a premium VIP for WM31 signings (Bryan and others only VIP, charging less for a meet and signing), his incredibly strong booking in comparison to others, his face everywhere on WWE products, and so on and so forth.

I'm just going to enjoy whatever I can. It's a Philly crowd, so they'll probably be... involved. Hopefully some good surprise entrants this year. Maybe even some NXT guys.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #3431
Top Gun
has a need for speed

Quote:
I really doubt Taker will make an appearance at WM, let alone tonight.

Reigns is the top choice. Bryan is a somewhat distant 2nd (pretty sure he'll get eliminated by a heel and then face him at WM - probably Kane at this point).

I don't think anyone else even has chance. Bray for sure isn't, despite trying to make him look strong a week before the Rumble with a win over Bryan. Not Ambrose, and again despite trying to make him look strong for a moment with a win on RAW (first win in like a year or something? ) and that ending on Smackdown! Ziggler or BNB... I doubt that completely.

Everyone wants Bryan to win, even casuals; the guy is really blowing up in the mainstream. Most want Reigns away from the world title picture till he actually develops talent, maybe have him feud with Rusev on the road to WM31 would be my suggestion.

But I say Reigns is going to get the victory tonight. So much effort into building him up. Giving him the Slammy, that new RAW & Smackdown! intro with him everywhere on it, making him a premium VIP for WM31 signings (Bryan and others only VIP, charging less for a meet and signing), his incredibly strong booking in comparison to others, his face everywhere on WWE products, and so on and so forth.

I'm just going to enjoy whatever I can. It's a Philly crowd, so they'll probably be... involved. Hopefully some good surprise entrants this year. Maybe even some NXT guys.

I hope we don't have Bryan/Kane feud.

I would like to see the NXT guys in the rumble, I expect The Ascension to be very dominant in their match.

Also think we could see Miz/Mizdow split tonight, there's only so many times they can face The Uso's.

What do you think we will see from Orton/Sheamus if we see them at all?
Old 01-25-2015, 11:40 AM   #3432
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
I hope we don't have Bryan/Kane feud.

I would like to see the NXT guys in the rumble, I expect The Ascension to be very dominant in their match.

Also think we could see Miz/Mizdow split tonight, there's only so many times they can face The Uso's.

What do you think we will see from Orton/Sheamus if we see them?
Nice point on the Miz/Mizdow! Completely slipped my mind. Yeah I think we'll see a good sequence tonight from those two. The whole "Miz gets thrown over, will Mizdow jump over too?" thing is a must for tonight.

Orton... eh. Might not even appear? Hard to believe him and Lesnar will never face on a PPV setting, but that seems to be the case.

I think Sheamus will make an appearance, get a good pop. Don't know where he'd fit in for the road to WM31. Probably just be a highlight talent in something like a Macho Man memorial Battle Royal with likes of Cesaro and Ambrose at WM.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #3433
Top Gun
has a need for speed

Quote:
Nice point on the Miz/Mizdow! Completely slipped my mind. Yeah I think we'll see a good sequence tonight from those two. The whole "Miz gets thrown over, will Mizdow jump over too?" thing is a must for tonight.

Orton... eh. Might not even appear? Hard to believe him and Lesnar will never face on a PPV setting, but that seems to be the case.

I think Sheamus will make an appearance, get a good pop. Don't know where he'd fit in for the road to WM31. Probably just be a highlight talent in something like a Macho Man memorial Battle Royal with likes of Cesaro and Ambrose at WM.

Sheamus and Orton being back can't be a bad thing in general, big name talent is always needed. I would put the Intercontinental title on Sheamus as a heel and have him feud with Ziggler.

As long as Cena doesn't come away from this PPV with the belt I will be happy.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:02 PM   #3434
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

I expect Orton to show up. I think The Ascension are just going to get jobbed out and released soon. Is Sheamus rumored to be coming back? I thought he was injured? This card is so terrible. I also wouldn't be surprised if Cena won the match and Rollins cashed in right after.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #3435
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:

I think if Taker would have been able to wrestle Sting and Mania they'd already have started setting it up. They're clearly going for Sting VS HHH at the moment, with Sting playing up the "vigilante" character out to right the wrongs that the Authority keep doing.

At this point I'd rather see Undertaker VS Bray Wyatt and Sting VS HHH than just Sting VS Taker.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: