Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ever catch feelings for your bestfriend?

I used to be really, really, in love with my bestfriend. She was my first friend in 6th grade. It was the first day of 6th grade, I met her at the bus stop. After 8th grade, her friends told me I was to blind crushing on other girls to see she liked me. We were separated in High School. Seen her limited times. I really felt this girl, like I had something for her. I got with a girl in High School. I always used my "bestfriend" against her. I always said, you can't do this like her or can't do that like her.

My girl eventually confronted her. My girl strongly hates her, and now I'm forced to remove her out of my life. This happened a while back. I do talk to her on the low, once and a while. I think I messed up, I should of allowed her to know how I felt.

Anyone ever fit this position I was in? Did you let it go, did you ever confront her? She's 19, still a virgin, she was so smart and educated NEVER cared about guys, I'll try posting a picture of her whenever I find her.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever catch feelings for your bestfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I used to be really, really, in love with my bestfriend. She was my first friend in 6th grade. It was the first day of 6th grade, I met her at the bus stop. After 8th grade, her friends told me I was to blind crushing on other girls to see she liked me. We were separated in High School. Seen her limited times. I really felt this girl, like I had something for her. I got with a girl in High School. I always used my "bestfriend" against her. I always said, you can't do this like her or can't do that like her.

My girl eventually confronted her. My girl strongly hates her, and now I'm forced to remove her out of my life. This happened a while back. I do talk to her on the low, once and a while. I think I messed up, I should of allowed her to know how I felt.

Anyone ever fit this position I was in? Did you let it go, did you ever confront her? She's 19, still a virgin, she was so smart and educated NEVER cared about guys, I'll try posting a picture of her whenever I find her.

kk cool, ill wait till then to give my input
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's never too late for anything.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know it's never to late, but it'll feel so awkward. I wanted to tell her so many times. I would call her and say I have to tell you something, but it never comes out. I asked her to chill with me so I can tell her personally, but she's so busy =/
Old 07-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know it's never to late, but it'll feel so awkward. I wanted to tell her so many times. I would call her and say I have to tell you something, but it never comes out. I asked her to chill with me so I can tell her personally, but she's so busy =/

Don't sweat it so much, just be confident. Otherwise It'll eat you alive.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:26 AM   #6
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Just tell her. She's probably a lesbian anyways.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #7
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was in a similar situation when i was younger. The girl liked me but I didn't like her ( we were good friends ) and we barely talk these days even though I'd totally bone her right now.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #8
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Bro shes probably lesbian. It's not like I can be with her. I'm going to be 1 year 8 months with this girl. I just want to let her know I cared about her and would of cream pie here and there if she would let.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:28 AM   #9
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Write her a poem. it could go like this: In the spare of the moment...

Last edited by Bladers : 07-11-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #10
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just tell her man, you got nothing to lose. I was in a similar position, and I eventually confronted her and she felt the same. It's been a couple of years and we're still together.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Just tell her man, you got nothing to lose. I was in a similar position, and I eventually confronted her and she felt the same. It's been a couple of years and we're still together.

Really? Dam. Alright. I'll do that I guess. No I won't write that hoe a poem

Thanks guys, if I ever hit I'll be sure to post videos.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: