Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 11-22-2006, 03:02 AM   #1
Milkman

Default Fav new Mav?

Who's your favourate new Mav so far?

For me its been Croshere. Everytime he shoots it looks money to me.
Old 11-23-2006, 06:26 AM   #2
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Must've missed those airballs he put up in the NO game then.

Don't know if he can be called a 'new' Mav since it's his second stint but Greg Buckner. Seamlessly instilled himself in the new more defensive minded Mavericks. Must help not being the man put on an island with no forseeable help on the horizon anymore.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mo Ager is the man.

too bad he aint done jack yet.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:57 PM   #4
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Ager all the way
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:29 AM   #5
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

If it doesn't matter if they're doing anything or not, I'll take Barea. Gotta root for the underdog.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:28 PM   #6
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

none of them have really stood out so far this year. seems like anthony johnson wants to do too much dribbling and doesn't really like the uptempo style of play. greg buckner has hit a couple good shots lately. croshere, average. emeka okafor made him look like a high schooler. how many blocks did Okafor have against just croshere. i know of at least 3 that were just monster. deaven george, don't get me started. first he's sick, now he's hurt. when he was playing, he didn't do much. ager gets about as much playing time as me.
I think these guys are going to have to step up. whenever dirk, terry , stackhouse sits the offense goes into almost nonexistence.

I did find myself rooting for Barea the other night. would've like to have seen some more of him. pops mensah bonsu also. although i read somewhere that he is likely to get sent to the D League.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:27 AM   #7
BlondeBomber41
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BlondeBomber41 has an OK reputation so far

Greg Buckner has made the biggest impact so far.

I think this team will really start to flourish towards the end of the season when Buck, George, Croshere and Johnson REALLY understand what is being asked of them.
BlondeBomber41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: