Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Finally Science evolves!

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Dr. Korotkov's research team has a camera that can capture energy fields emanating from living organisms including plants. This is quite a fascinating field of research. I personally believe this will pave the way to a better understanding of the spiritual world we know exist but cannot prove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0Z6KUxFps
    I was about to take OP seriously, but then I remember he's a faggot.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Absolutely. We've never had such devices to record energy fields emanating from living organisms. Many people have been talking about this field of energy which they referred to as the "soul" or "spirituality" for centuries but are laughed by idiots like you.
    What does an energy field that exists in nature have to do with a soul? People come up with random ideas all the time and now and then we find something like it in nature. You always see the hits but you never record the misses.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    What does an energy field that exists in nature have to do with a soul? People come up with random ideas all the time and now and then we find something like it in nature. You always see the hits but you never record the misses.
    He's able to capture an energy field emanating from the body.

He's able to capture an energy field emanating from the body.
    Yeah, because we physically emit energy...

We emit IR waves (also called heat waves). That's how rattlesnakes track us.
    Our nerves and muscles use electric impulses, so we emit some electromagnetic waves. That's how sharks track us.
    There are some small amounts of radioactive elements everywhere in nature, so they are also present in our bodies. That's how Gaiger tracks us.
    When we scream loudly our body emits sound waves which transmit mechanical energy. That's how our neighbors track us.

Man made devices can be made to track these things too. That dude (and this is assuming his graphs aren't just completely bogus, which is a real possibility) did nothing more than track known forms of non-spiritual non-supernatural energy with standard equipment. Nothing special, nothing supernatural. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Yeah, because we physically emit energy...

We emit IR waves (also called heat waves). That's how rattlesnakes track us.
    Our nerves and muscles use electric impulses, so we emit some electromagnetic waves. That's how sharks track us.
    There are some small amounts of radioactive elements everywhere in nature, so they are also present in our bodies. That's how Gaiger tracks us.
    When we scream loudly our body emits sound waves which transmit mechanical energy. That's how our neighbors track us.

Man made devices can be made to track these things too. That dude (and this is assuming his graphs aren't just completely bogus, which is a real possibility) did nothing more than track known forms of non-spiritual non-supernatural energy with standard equipment. Nothing special, nothing supernatural. Nothing to see here.
    Yeah, but Kant...

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Kirlian photography? Rambo being even more pedestrian than usual

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

I've argue quite passionately about how matter does not exist; everything around us is energy. As technology advances, we will be able to see the hidden energy field. How anyone can say this is nothing serious when 99% of the population truly believe in a material universe is beyond me.

Define matter.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Define matter.
    Self made delusional concept. Just like time.

Holy shit

I've argue quite passionately about how matter does not exist; everything around us is energy. As technology advances, we will be able to see the hidden energy field. How anyone can say this is nothing serious when 99% of the population truly believe in a material universe is beyond me.
    Let's start with the distinction between "mass" and "matter". Then maybe we can move onto the mass-energy equivalence.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Holy shit
    I know shocking. That's what understanding the best idea does to you. I would say the typical american understands less than 10% of what reality truly is because they don't study anything beyond their mediocre public educational science.

I know shocking. That's what understanding the best idea does to you. I would say the typical american understands less than 10% of what reality truly is because they don't study anything beyond their mediocre public educational science.
    Great minds have not only proven the existence of space and time, but linked them together. The collective mind of mankind is way ahead of you man, you're still dazed and confused as to whether matter or time even exists, I suggest if you are so distrustful of the conclusions postulated, proposed or proven by other great minds that you make an effort to understand the thought processes and level of education that is required to even accurately discuss such topics.