Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default redditors are sharing the dumbest things they heard in class, and its great

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...upidest_thing/

[QUOTE]We were asked in basic econ what was a public good that we use almost everyday. No one answered, so the teacher hinted with,

Banned

Default Re: redditors are sharing the dumbest things they heard in class, and its great

A girl in my English class wrote that legalizing gay marriage will create "800 million new jobs in the United States."
    Wth?

Default Re: redditors are sharing the dumbest things they heard in class, and its great

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Wth?

Holy Sh**.

5-time NBA All-Star

"Thank god for the guy who stood up to the Man, if he hadn't; civilians would have never had the internet. The government wouldd have kept it for themselves!"

"Hey do you know what an ethic is? Yeah it's an African American, A chinese person.. someone like that"

"Can anyone tell me the name of an ocean?
    A: The Specific Ocean!"

Holy fuuk. These belong in the movies.

Banned

During an International Business class, during a chapter on Mainland China: "Why do we have to study about ching-chongs anyway?"

She went on to argue with my Chinese prof about Chinese culture.
    Wow

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I vividly remember in High School a girl student asking my teacher why people won't drink water from the ocean.

The "I cat myself with a knife" one was too good.