Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-04-2006, 08:43 AM   #1
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Wolves vs. Portland - tonight, 10:00pm est

Craig Smith will prove to be better than Aldridge

discuss
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:19 PM   #2
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

yeah, craig smith might be a lot better than a lot of people. that hook is unstoppable. i predict a blow-out and the t-wolves win by like 15 or more points.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:41 PM   #3
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
yeah, craig smith might be a lot better than a lot of people. that hook is unstoppable. i predict a blow-out and the t-wolves win by like 15 or more points.

Looks like u might end up being right... 30-14 after the 1st quarter. Mike James found his shot, look out!
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #4
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

We are up at the half; 52-41. Mike Jones the high man at the half with 15.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 11:49 PM   #5
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

this blazers team is playing the best ball they will play all season and i bet we still pull away in the 4th.

Posted before the beginning of the 4th

We have to win this game or its going to hurt the hell out of our confidence. Please god.

OKAY, 8:55 LEFT, STILL TIME. LET'S RIP THEIR ****ING HEART OUT!

KG WANTS THIS ****! LOOK AT THAT BOY! HE'S GOING TO TAKE THIS!

WTF SHOT CLOCK VIOLATION? **** U REF!!! great basketball man.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-05-2006 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:57 PM   #6
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

74-74 tie with just under 10 min to go in the 4th. Time for KG to go to work... We've already won 2 games this year that we probably would've lost last year, lets see what happens tonight.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:14 AM   #7
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

We're up 84-83 with 2:17 left in the 4th... Can't the Wolves win 1 game that isn't a nail biter like this? I hate this $hit.

Our perimeter defense sucks! 6 seconds, down 2...

F***!!

Last edited by jrt1584 : 11-05-2006 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:29 AM   #8
04mzwach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
We're up 84-83 with 2:17 left in the 4th... Can't the Wolves win 1 game that isn't a nail biter like this? I hate this $hit.

Our perimeter defense sucks! 6 seconds, down 2...

F***!!
like the sports dude said on tv...casey has to teach the bench guys to work better together. it seemed like Hudson sucked a lot of ****. Plus James got fouled twice both on those lay-ups...the ones he made and missed.

tell casey to suck it ***** BUT let's look at the bright side...this is only our first loss...we are above par and we have great talent. we can do this. we could be a #4 seed easily.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #9
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
like the sports dude said on tv...casey has to teach the bench guys to work better together. it seemed like Hudson sucked a lot of ****. Plus James got fouled twice both on those lay-ups...the ones he made and missed.

tell casey to suck it ***** BUT let's look at the bright side...this is only our first loss...we are above par and we have great talent. we can do this. we could be a #4 seed easily.

easily? I dont know about that. I think that may be a little too optimistic of a prediction this early in the season for the Wolves. I think 6 or 7 right now would be good... But the Wolves need to win at least 1 of these last 2 games of this road trip against the Kings/Lakers. I predicted the Wolves would be 2-1 after 3 games, but thought the loss would come against the Nuggets and not the Blazers. And the defense from our guards needs to improve big time. Boykins killed us last night and now Roy did the same thing tonight.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:09 AM   #10
04mzwach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
easily? I dont know about that. I think that may be a little too optimistic of a prediction this early in the season for the Wolves. I think 6 or 7 right now would be good... But the Wolves need to win at least 1 of these last 2 games of this road trip against the Kings/Lakers. I predicted the Wolves would be 2-1 after 3 games, but thought the loss would come against the Nuggets and not the Blazers. And the defense from our guards needs to improve big time. Boykins killed us last night and now Roy did the same thing tonight.
I don't know, I just think we need to know what we're doing on offense. They played good offensively but they didn't do what they're capable of. And Ricky Davis, drive the lane for god sake.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: