Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    I was at the game which was much more competitive than the last 2 30-point blowouts by the Heat with the Spurs' big 3 playing. Stern's statement is bs - coaches do this all the time at the end of the season. Why should SAS get sanctions for doing it at another time in the season?

Pop coulda won this game - shouldn't have left de Colo out there so long at the end of the game as he can't shoot. I heard Lebron keep pointing to Gary Neal, saying "Guard him, guard him" He knew it was going to Neal hence the steal.

Got to sit in the row behind SAS bench ([COLOR="Red"]my brother & girlfriend left at half-time[/COLOR]). Popovich was busting a blood vessel at the end of the game when they had a chance to win.
    bro, watch out.

Default Re: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu, Danny Green sent home won't play vs Heat

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    bro, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    bro, watch out.
    Seeing as my brother is 45 years old and his girlfriend is 50 and they've been living together for decades, leaving at half-time was just a way to let my son and I sit in row 1 behind the Spurs bench.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    Seeing as my brother is 45 years old and his girlfriend is 50 and they've been living together for decades, leaving at half-time was just a way to let my son and I sit in row 1 behind the Spurs bench.
    Ya gotta ignore ish people. Half are 16 and half are 38 year old it guys who argue lime teenagers

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Ya gotta ignore ish people. Half are 16 and half are 38 year old it guys who argue lime teenagers
    Please explain this horrible sentence to me.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Please explain this horrible sentence to me.
    Half are 16 years old and half are 38 year old IT guys who argue like teenagers.