Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

[QUOTE]It

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1268631

Watched the video again. It's her foot, there is no hand holding the door open
    Let's disagree to disagree. I still don't think that is her foot if you make a detailed observation frame by frame, but it doesn't matter:

1. Her pushing multiple buttons is not a psychotic action. She is doing it to buy time.

2. Her flailing her arms around is also an act of rationality since she is doing sign language.

Conclusion: this rules out the possibility she is on drugs and the acts are irrational behaviour.

So the REAL question is: how did a perfectly sane girl end up in a water bin.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Yea, my first initial reaction, but pausing it exactly at 2:28 or 2:28.5 and seeing the position of that foot near her thigh, there is no way her foot can be distorted like that. It doesn't even flow in with the pace she was moving because it would stay on screen for half a second slower than her walking.

This is the video I'm watching.

At 2:28-29 you can clearly see she walks away and then the object follows behind her. You have to pause and play clip by clip to see this.
    LOL that's here own shoe! I want some of what you're smokin' nikka.. seriously you're the ONLY one who thinks that's someone else here. It's clearly her own foot. She just walks away and pivots on that foot.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    LOL that's here own shoe! I want some of what you're smokin' nikka.. seriously you're the ONLY one who thinks that's someone else here. It's clearly her own foot. She just walks away and pivots on that foot.
    You can't afford it.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

you can tell it's her heel the way she swings her right leg makes her left heel turn into the view. she looks high as a kite throughout that whole video to me. and you think she's signing to her deaf killer? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    you can tell it's her heel the way she swings her right leg makes her left heel turn into the view. she looks high as a kite throughout that whole video to me. and you think she's signing to her deaf killer? LOL
    Yea.

That is what I am saying. She is doing sign language. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hrH2ZfCyJDo. Then watch the part where she is moving her hands.

That is a sign language. Fact. I don't know what she is saying at the beginning but I do know she is also signing "I don't know" along with the "friendship." (If anyone can intepret the first sequence, that would be great). Then the video gets editted at the point where the guy she is signing to should pass the elevator when it is still open. That is exactly at 2:57.

Hume>Kunt.

#1 detective IamRAMBO24. Have you reported your findings to LAPD?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jello

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    That made me laugh. Thanks number 1 fan.

Any confirmation released regarding substance use yet? I work at a detoxification centre so you can say that I'm pretty damn familiar with your typical signs of intoxication/inebriation...

I don't necessarily get the vibe that she's fearful of her surroundings but her odd activity doesn't appear to be acted out in a state of sobriety...

The repetitive pressing of almost every button, the peering out the elevator, the bizarre hand and arm movements...

Sad + eerie stuff nonetheless...
    Last edited by Done_And_Done; 02-28-2013 at 04:21 PM.

imo she probably got raped in one of the rooms on the 14th floor.. She was probably traumatized, wanted to get the fack out of there.. but also didn't want people to follow her.. so she pressed the buttons to all the middle floors.

Something must have happened to her on that floor. Why was she there in the 1st place? There's nothing "exciting" to see on that floor. It's just full of rooms. No one would go there for no reason.

Her bizarre actions in that video looks more like someone that was traumatized than someone who is high on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Any confirmation released regarding substance use yet? I work at a detoxification centre so you can say that I'm pretty damn familiar with your typical signs of intoxication/inebriation...

I don't necessarily get the vibe that she's fearful of her surroundings but her odd activity doesn't appear to be acted out in a state of sobriety...

The repetitive pressing of almost every button, the peering out the elevator, the bizarre hand and arm movements...

Sad + eerie stuff nonetheless...
    She looks pretty normal to me. I know when a person is high. I have a few black friends. You can tell by their eyes and the face if they are red, glazed, or puffy. Her coordination seems perfectly fine and as I already have explained, she is pressing the buttons to buy time. Have you ever been on an elevator and all the buttons are pressed. It takes a damn long time to get to your floor right, so my guess is she got chased and decided to press all the buttons so the elevator will take a long time getting back to the floor she is on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    She looks pretty normal to me. I know when a person is high. I have a few black friends. You can tell by their eyes and the face if they are red, glazed, or puffy. Her coordination seems perfectly fine and as I already have explained, she is pressing the buttons to buy time. Have you ever been on an elevator and all the buttons are pressed. It takes a damn long time to get to your floor right, so my guess is she got chased and decided to press all the buttons so the elevator will take a long time getting back to the floor she is on.
    If she was really getting chased or stalked wouldn't she want to get back to her room ASAP?

I don't think she would want to stop at every floor if someone is chasing her. It would just allow whomever or whatever some time to get to her.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    If she was really getting chased or stalked wouldn't she want to get back to her room ASAP?

I don't think she would want to stop at every floor if someone is chasing her. It would just allow whomever or whatever some time to get to her.
    She's pressing all the floors, so how would the murderer know which floor she is going to be on. What is he going to do, run down the to the next floor, look, then run down to 5, look, and then back to 7, look, and if he waited there, the elevator would of stopped on each floor and then back to his floor, by then, she would of been long gone from the hotel.

If she was really trying to escape, she would have just went to the lobby.