Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

This thread was a test to see how many people wouldcontradict themselves. I'm sure many haters in this thread like to go around talking about Lebron being 1-3 in the Finals (and that was actually brought up in this thread too), as if that was worse than him being 1-1. It clearly is not, as getting to the Finals and losing is better than not getting their at all.
    So losing is still losing ? Okay. At least he got far and lost than lost early ? Sure...

So i think it goes without saying that you all failed the test.
    Wrong, I answered your question in the OP if not the only person to answer it, moron. Don't group me with these other posters.

So, I think it goes without saying your f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking pathetic, so your no different from the rest of these posters, just on the other side of things.

Again....

LeBron has played in the weaker conference his entire career.
    There is nothing special with him NOT losing in the first round. The East has had plenty of teams with losing records make the playoffs in the last ten years.
    So suggesting that never losing in the first round is some sort of big accomplishment is BS.

You want to argue that? Anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Again....

LeBron has played in the weaker conference his entire career.
    There is nothing special with him NOT losing in the first round. The East has had plenty of teams with losing records make the playoffs in the last ten years.
    So suggesting that never losing in the first round is some sort of big accomplishment is BS.

You want to argue that? Anybody???
    The OP said it wasn't a big deal. I don't think he's trying to say it's good or bad. He simply stated a fact. He made this thread basically just to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    Melo has never missed the playoffs (and has played mostly in the much tougher West).

[COLOR="White"]waits for a bunch of irrational LeBron hate to become irrational Knicks hate.[/COLOR]
    Even after reading the white text, your post is really stupid because Melo has more problems in the East than he did in the west

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Lebron's been in the playoffs 7 times and has advanced past Round 1 every single time.

This does not mean too much, as he has missed the playoffs before, and missing the playoffs is not better than making the playoffs and losing in the first round. But hey, it is interesting to me and we still have 25 days until opening day.

So, name me another franchise player who has never lost in the first round of the playoffs (and has been there at least 7 times).
    I agree