Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 09-03-2006, 12:37 AM   #1
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default MVP...i'd like to see Kobe-gay do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXoiEDs_a0E

just practice guys...he's sooo...damn sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3RZKWwx6tk

that's our MVP right there! and they say it was rigged

Last edited by nash4eva!gosuns : 09-03-2006 at 12:46 AM.
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #2
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Why do you have so much hate for Kobe?

I am a huge Suns fan to but that doesn't mean you need to try and degrade Kobe in anyway. I am in full agreeance that Nash deserved both those MVP trophies but even you have to agree that Kobe should have been atleast second.

Oh and by way, Kobe is actaully known to be a Soccer player and he played a lot of Soccer back in Italy so I wouldn't be surprised if he can do that.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #3
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH

I am a huge Suns fan to but that doesn't mean you need to try and degrade Kobe in anyway. I am in full agreeance that Nash deserved both those MVP trophies but even you have to agree that Kobe should have been atleast second.

Oh and by way, Kobe is actaully known to be a Soccer player and he played a lot of Soccer back in Italy so I wouldn't be surprised if he can do that.
air seth you and i are on good terms but here are a few points to ponder.....
i think that lebron deserved to be second and he was
i just hate kobe so much because of the way some laker fans talk about and portray him
and yeah kobe might be able to do that
and did you know that kobe wore the number 8 because that was mike dantoni's number?
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH

Well, honestly, there are a lot of people who feel the same way she does. I don't care for the guy at all, but I do recognize him as probably the best there is right now.

I still don't know if I would have stuck Kobe in that second slot either. Personally, I think that it was Dirk, Nash, LeBron.....and then everyone else. Those voters that left Kobe completely off their ballot though should be shot on the spot.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:38 AM   #5
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

CO-SIGN Rab. I dont care for him either at all but i do agree he's probably the best athlete in the game, but not for much longer. I can already see D-Wade and Lebron passing him this year....and my boy STAT will have the best comeback ever too!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #6
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

You can hate Kobe all you like but the fact is you have to respect what he does on the basketball court and how much he does for his team.
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:24 AM   #7
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

not even great legends like shaq, jabbar russell, wilt, bird, magic or even MJ ever won MVP 3 years in a row, if they award nash with a 3rd straight mvp it'll be a disagrace.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:18 PM   #8
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

its a disgrace that nash won it twice and always will be.Lebron deserved last year.Nash's numbers were not that good same as always.KG didnt win it twice yet his numbers were good some how tim duncan got it over kid who was hands down the best player that year.The right person dosent always win but it is always a great player that holds the trophy.I just dont think nash was the best last year.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #9
lakers-city
Good college starter

the year that duncan won it this are the numbers for both players.

duncan:

25.5 points, 12.7 rebounds, .508%, 2.48 blocks and the spurs won 58 games in the better conference.

kidd: 14.7 points, 9.9 assists, .390%, 2.3 steals and the nets win 52 games in the east.

duncan was easily better than kidd.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #10
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
its a disgrace that nash won it twice and always will be.Lebron deserved last year.Nash's numbers were not that good same as always.KG didnt win it twice yet his numbers were good some how tim duncan got it over kid who was hands down the best player that year.The right person dosent always win but it is always a great player that holds the trophy.I just dont think nash was the best last year.

preach brotha preach
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #11
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
air seth you and i are on good terms but here are a few points to ponder.....
i think that lebron deserved to be second and he was
i just hate kobe so much because of the way some laker fans talk about and portray him
and yeah kobe might be able to do that
and did you know that kobe wore the number 8 because that was mike dantoni's number?

i know..that's hot...but i don't like the way he's so arrogant..it aint right...not for a basketball player... swagger is good...arrogance is stupid...
Old 09-05-2006, 12:53 AM   #12
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare32
You can hate Kobe all you like but the fact is you have to respect what he does on the basketball court and how much he does for his team.

well..i respect what he does...he's a great ball player...but i just won't respect the way he acts about it...
Old 09-05-2006, 01:02 AM   #13
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer

Whoa Whoa Whoa. IMO Nash deserved it more this past season than the one before it. He took a brand new and Stoudemire less team to the WCF again. His assists went down by one but his scoring went up by 5. He played his heart out and was the number one reason why Phoenix was successful.

Think about it. I doubt people even knew who Diaw and Bell were before this past season. Nash made everyone around him so much better and he took that team to where it went. If the Suns were healthy and had Stoudemire they would have beaten the Mavs and played in the Finals with a much better chance of winning than Dallas.

Steve Nash earned and deserved both of those MVP trophies so don't try and take anything away from him.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:50 AM   #14
lakers-city
Good college starter

nash won 2, but if he wins 3 ?? no one has won 3 in a row,.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #15
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Default honestly....

think about it....ill look at this from a non-suns-fan point of view....there is still a very good chance that steve nash could three-peat as MVP....
he is the glue of this team and now that he has a couple more targets to feed that means opposing teams have even more to worry about like they always have but that makes it even easier for nash to either pass or score which in turn will boost his stats and make his team even better as well.....all he has to do is continue to be amazing, anyone, not just suns fans, but true basketball fans have to realize that steve nash is simply an amazing player
i am not saying that nash WILL win it, personally i would be pretty amazed if he did, but not shocked
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: