Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #46
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
Good poster see ya in the white clouds, Who is this lakersdynasty cat?

Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:05 PM   #47
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
lol it isnt H&O noob. I am just stating the truth. Seriously, I have no idea who you are. Just an invisible person with lines bordering the body.
And who the hell are you? You joined in december and you act like you know everything, what username do you post under?

Roxy don't be mad because everyone clowned you on this board.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #48
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Mad, how am I being "mad" , Actually I'm quite happy right now good sir. I really just don't know who you are.
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #49
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Mad, how am I being "mad" , Actually I'm quite happy right now good sir. I really just don't know who you are.
Maybe you should start discussing basketball on a basketball message board,you really should put a 'P' on the hat in your avatar.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #50
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Mind your own bassfart
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #51
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Balla Status = Hawker

After something like 14 or 15 banned usernames. Can't remember.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #52
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Balla Status = Hawker

After something like 14 or 15 banned usernames. Can't remember.

H&O and Hawker are both 13 year old school boys undergoing puberty. That should explain their identical doofus posting styles.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:24 AM   #53
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sure Jeff could solve all this pretty easily. Deliver your people from the soap opera that is the HallofOates (dishonor!) bannage
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:10 AM   #54
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
The thing is though...

I am SO confident they are going to win this one, haven't been this confident in a Sonic game in a while...

They HAVE to win this one, no way will they lose...

Quote:
i'll talk to u next year when Sonics will be above .500

Quote:
I am done

I ain't gonna post anything on the Sonics now till next year when they fix themselves and put their record above .500

Quote:
Its not that...

Its I just won't be posting any thing Pro Sonic Related anymore

They never got to .500, you predicted them winning the division and now you don't even have faith that they'll reach .500?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=19717&page=5
Old 01-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #55
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Mad, how am I being "mad" , Actually I'm quite happy right now good sir.

So you should be, that's a prestigious award
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: