Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Very dumb but understandable Xbox One question

So, I have to sit through an hour of downloading every game to the console before I can play it?? And what happens when I run out of space?

FYI, I just bought it a few days ago, hence why I ask.

Thanks.

Default Re: Very dumb but understandable Xbox One question

An hour? holy shit is that fast It took me 4 hours to download BF4

Just bought an XBone too, Christmas present for my gf. Jesus, we had to each set up like 3 emails to confirm the original email address. Plus with the downloading of the 2 games (Assassins Creed bundle). That shit took forever. Good question by OP though, I'm assuming they'll just make some kind of external harddrive you can plug in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Just bought an XBone too, Christmas present for my gf. Jesus, we had to each set up like 3 emails to confirm the original email address. Plus with the downloading of the 2 games (Assassins Creed bundle). That shit took forever. Good question by OP though, I'm assuming they'll just make some kind of external harddrive you can plug in.
    You can use just about any external harddrive if you have one. I think it has to contain 500gb or more.From what I read downloading game onto an external hard drive speeds up the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    You can use just about any external harddrive if you have one. I think it has to contain 500gb or more.From what I read downloading game onto an external hard drive speeds up the process.
    Sweet, I can pick up some pretty cheap terabyte harddrives from Fry's electronics.

Banned

Yeah new generation games always seem to have updates at install. Mine usually take about 40-60 minutes to install and download updates. I just plugged in a 2TB usb drive I had for more space.