Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sunshine State

Default Re: Assassin's Creed Unity (next gen)

Awww yiss.

So excited, I gave up trying to 100% Black Flag, but I was never into the pirating aspect of the game.

Looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Even though I'm not a super huge history guy, I know the eye was involved with the French Revolution. So now I'm kinda mad I didn't get it.

At least I picked up on all the french revolution hints in ac 4.
    No you got it backwards. The eye has to do with the masonic eye which is related to America and is on the dollar bill.

As for your other post about the 2nd game being about Templars, I'm really excited to hear that. A different perspective altogether. I wonder how big the second game will be, and if it will get super repetitive if you play both.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    No you got it backwards. The eye has to do with the masonic eye which is related to America and is on the dollar bill.

As for your other post about the 2nd game being about Templars, I'm really excited to hear that. A different perspective altogether. I wonder how big the second game will be, and if it will get super repetitive if you play both.
    If they are both the scope of black flag, and you play watchdogs too, that is a ton of similar gameplay (at least from the vids of wd it looks like future ac) in 7-8 months.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    If they are both the scope of black flag, and you play watchdogs too, that is a ton of similar gameplay (at least from the vids of wd it looks like future ac) in 7-8 months.

I was thinking the same thing. After I finished The Last of Us, I went / am going:

GTA
    Black Flag
    Infamous
    Watch Dogs (preordered)
    Then I'm gonna go two Assassin's Creeds?

That's a ton of open world gaming. I love open world gaming, but that's a lot of "fetch and bring"ing. And a lot of Ubisoft.

A high end linearish action adventure. An Uncharted. A Resident Evil. Sure would be a nice change of pace.

I'm hopefull for some quality downloadable indie puzzler platformer types to get some break. I look forward to trying Fez.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I was thinking the same thing. After I finished The Last of Us, I went / am going:

GTA
    Black Flag
    Infamous
    Watch Dogs (preordered)
    Then I'm gonna go two Assassin's Creeds?

That's a ton of open world gaming. I love open world gaming, but that's a lot of "fetch and bring"ing. And a lot of Ubisoft.

A high end linearish action adventure. An Uncharted. A Resident Evil. Sure would be a nice change of pace.

I'm hopefull for some quality downloadable indie puzzler platformer types to get some break. I look forward to trying Fez.
    Damn I have pretty much the same list, just a few more added in.

Gta 5,Stick of truth, ac 4, second son, tomb raider, thief (not a good game imo) , mgs gzeroes.

Then my next game will be watchdogs, and then soul suspect, and unless something else is announced at e3, ac unity.

Little bit of variety, but still not a ton.

If it's the POV of the Templars...that's probably the only way I get both ACs. Otherwise I'm gonna say **** old gen AC.

For me I don't think that'll be a problem because usually I spend 2-3 weeks on finishing out the story. Then try to get at least 90% done. That takes another couple weeks. The games usually hit in the fall. Take some time off, and get that the other in the spring, when there's seldom any AAA games that come out. It'll have dropped off in price a lot, and probably only be like a 2-3 month wait.
    Last edited by Rose; 03-29-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Time to revive this thread?

Having seen the E3 trailers, I feel like this is going to be their best effort since AC2/Brotherhood. I don't even care about the co-op aspect, the city looks fantastic. I just hope Arno has an intriguing personality.

Time to revive this thread?

Having seen the E3 trailers, I feel like this is going to be their best effort since AC2/Brotherhood. I don't even care about the co-op aspect, the city looks fantastic. I just hope Arno has an intriguing personality.
    I'm less enthused because the Revelations director is handling this one.

I'm less enthused because the Revelations director is handling this one.
    Wat? y?

Wat? y?
    Revelations was balls. Shortest one, great idea turned into a meh story, probably the only one that I would say has a weak story.

Revelations was balls. Shortest one, great idea turned into a meh story, probably the only one that I would say has a weak story.
    No I was showing disappointment on it being the Revelations director. I agree it was by far the worst game in the series.

No I was showing disappointment on it being the Revelations director. I agree it was by far the worst game in the series.
    Ah okay. I knew you were hyped up because it was taking place in Turkey, and that's part of your background. I thought you were a critic of it as well, so I was like.

Bringing back the stupid chemical bomb making shit too.

Ah okay. I knew you were hyped up because it was taking place in Turkey, and that's part of your background. I thought you were a critic of it as well, so I was like.
    I can see that as being very confusing I guess. Yeah I was definitely pumped for it but I've always seen it as the worst in the franchise. The one thing I did like was the detailed missions for the recruits. Much better than in any other game.

Bringing back the stupid chemical bomb making shit too.
    Jeez...

At last, stealth mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-zIsiQSvA

[COLOR="White"]He just saved a Templar?[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]I guess that's why its named Unity?[/COLOR]

Spoilers in white if you didn't catch it somehow.