Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can the Sixers come close to Cleveland's consecutive losing streak (26)?

They're not going to win another game all year.

Banned

Default Re: Can the Sixers come close to Cleveland's consecutive losing streak (26)?

Only 3 more to break the record fellas you can do it! Their upcoming schedule is @ San Antonio, @Houston and then at home against the Pistons.

The streak is gonna reach the 30's EASY.

I usually hit open layups GOATbrookisGAWD's Avatar

Eh I don't know, they COULD beat the Pistons if they really tried I guess?

Pistons gonna **** it up.
    Ask around and they all now tricky

I am a 76er fan, and I am on suicide watch.

No team should ever tank as hard as the 6ers are doing right now. That's no way to treat the fans.

24 and counting.

As bad as they have been this year, they are still way ahead of their 72-73 team, which finished the season at 9-73.

Quote Originally Posted by artificial

No team should ever tank as hard as the 6ers are doing right now. That's no way to treat the fans.
    you get 2 high picks in a good draft son. You should be celebrating your GM's good management. In 2-3 years philly might be a powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    you get 2 high picks in a good draft son. You should be celebrating your GM's good management. In 2-3 years philly might be a powerhouse.
    Completely aware of that. Two problems though:

1. "Might". Our rebuilding process might be as successful as the Thunder's or as the Bobcats'. It is a process that has no guarantees to payoff (admitedly none does) and requires faith. Granted, we already have Noel and MCW, plus next draft so I do try to keep my faith...

2. Watching your team get destroyed night in and night out hurts more than I imagined. I understand there are sacrifices to be done to become better, but can't say I'm a fan of going all the way and nuking the house in order to rebuild it...

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb
    They're not going to win another game all year.
    They were saying that about the Knicks 2 weeks ago...

I feel bad for the fans... always liked the Sixers (Dr. J fan). I think the future could be bright if they do it right.

thinking about that cleveland losing streak.

It's amazing how bad they got after Lebron left, makes you realise how valuable he really is. From best record to worst, wow.

Completely aware of that. Two problems though:

1. "Might". Our rebuilding process might be as successful as the Thunder's or as the Bobcats'. It is a process that has no guarantees to payoff (admitedly none does) and requires faith. Granted, we already have Noel and MCW, plus next draft so I do try to keep my faith...

2. Watching your team get destroyed night in and night out hurts more than I imagined. I understand there are sacrifices to be done to become better, but can't say I'm a fan of going all the way and nuking the house in order to rebuild it...

watching NY suck donkey diick for 10 years and that ****** dolan monkeying on TV singing how the knicks is the bess is 10 times worse. Noel + MCW + top3 pick + nop pick + thad young + cap space is a very nice position.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Bump.

I called this sh*t a month ago.