Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: is Dwayne Wade really from chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    different scenario

kobe was a young colored adolescent that was manipulated and coerced by the police. Wade willingly snitch on lance over a game
    So one snitched in a situation that actually was serious and mattered, whereas the other simply snitched to try and get a petulant asshole who was mouthing off ejected from a basketball game.

Not hard to see what is worse now really, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    i really do not know any grown ass black man who self identify as a wade fan
    Get out more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by derb2k2
    :

am I the only one cracking up over this??? forget that it's somewhat of a bitchmove. I'd give anything to punch Stephenson's lights out. That cat is a clown
    Laughing at gays when your favourite player brags about how fly his painted toenails look on twitter?

You paint your toenails like your boy Wade? Kick other dude's in the balls? Were you a snitch in school who tattled on other kids because they said naughty words?

College superstar

is jelly ebonics for jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I've had to travel to Chicago many times on business, and even got dragged there twice for "pleasure"... it is literally one of the worst shit hole cities I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. And this coming from a guy who commutes every day to Cleveland. [COLOR="White"]U mad? lulz[/COLOR]

Chicago is a bi-polar city.

Sure it has the roughest, toughest, meanest, most dangerous streets in American in specific areas. Mainly the south side, and some of the west side. Highest murder rate running for the past 6 years almost.

But let's not play like metropolitan part down town isn't a top three city in America. So much stuff to do, beautiful architexture, clean, restaraunts, shopping, all the historical cultured areas.

Cleveland doesn't even register. The entire town is a shit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Yeah, California has San Francisco, the gayest city in the world.
    I don't know man, Olympia Washington is up there. The whole place is one giant outdoor gay bar. Except the drinks are weed.